Hi Kev, I don't know what you are up to for next Jan 30 but there is also one important day in my opinion. Jan 29.
    Jan 29 will be like Christmas eve... it will be the longest 24 hour day for me. I will be desperate because we will be so close, yet still have to wait a little more.

I dont want to be alone that day, I want to be with the comunity, posting stuff and chatting and just sharing the excitement. I hope you have in your plans something to get through that last day.

It would be great if you have a live podcast with all CB family and maybe even Rene Ritchie and some others. It would be great you interacting with us, the comunity by chat on that day, something for us not to forget and to get along that last desperate day.

I dont know if you already have prepared something but please please, dont leave us waiting alone in the dark that night, I sure will be in the forums posting like crazy but I need something more "real"... make a live podcast, please!...

Thanks in advanced

EDIT: I already requested vacation day for Jan 30 at my workplace... this is it.. .this is the day we all are waiting for...
    01-17-13 07:48 PM
    100% agree
    01-17-13 07:50 PM
    100% agree
    200% agree
    01-17-13 07:52 PM
    On the 29th, I will be on the ground, in the fetal position wrapped in swaddling blankets.
    My eyes will be bloodshot, and I will be laughing maniacally.
    Or...
    I will just be glued in my desk refreshing the CrackBerry homepage and forums every 30 seconds.
    01-17-13 07:53 PM
    Hi Kev, I don't know what you are up to for next Jan 30 but there is also one important day in my opinion. Jan 29.
    Jan 29 will be like Christmas eve... it will be the longest 24 hour day for me. I will be desperate because we will be so close, yet still have to wait a little more.

I dont want to be alone that day, I want to be with the comunity, posting stuff and chatting and just sharing the excitement. I hope you have in your plans something to get through that last day.

It would be great if you have a live podcast with all CB family and maybe even Rene Ritchie and some others. It would be great you interacting with us, the comunity by chat on that day, something for us not to forget and to get along that last desperate day.

I dont know if you already have prepared something but please please, dont leave us waiting alone in the dark that night, I sure will be in the forums posting like crazy but I need something more "real"... make a live podcast, please!...

Thanks in advanced
    What this guy said!
    01-17-13 07:54 PM
    Good request. WE WILL DEFINITELY DO SOMETHING.

The day will be a bit wonky for Adam, Bla1ze and me as we'll be flying from Toronto to NYC to get there for the 30th launch, but we'll definitely have some stuff planned.

And if you have ideas, put them in the thread... we'll be watching!
    01-17-13 08:03 PM
    I'll be bugging Sonos for a BB10 app...just like every day.
    01-17-13 08:05 PM
    ^^
    What he said.. Pretty sure once we all get where we're going, we can set something up.
    01-17-13 08:07 PM
    What coverage are you guys planning for the event. Any word on it being available via the web?
    01-17-13 08:10 PM
    I would definitely love a live chat.
    01-17-13 08:13 PM
    Good request. WE WILL DEFINITELY DO SOMETHING.

The day will be a bit wonky for Adam, Bla1ze and me as we'll be flying from Toronto to NYC to get there for the 30th launch, but we'll definitely have some stuff planned.

And if you have ideas, put them in the thread... we'll be watching!
    Why are you going to NY? Is it going to be bigger or will Thorsten be there instead of Toronto?
    01-17-13 08:13 PM
    I'm not trying to be rude but it's fairly apparent the main event where thorsten will be is in NYC. Now, is it being portrayed that its a coincidence that everyone is going there, or did we just not feel that it was newsworthy to mention. Or did I miss a blog. Once again just wondering!
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-17-13 08:15 PM
    How about Ashley just give us hourly video updates on Jan 29th ?
    I know CrackBerry is Kevin's baby, but lets be real here .... who would YOU rather see ? lol
    01-17-13 08:25 PM
    I know CrackBerry is Kevin's baby, but lets be real here .... who would YOU rather see ? lol
    more ashley every hour? I like the sound of that!!
    01-17-13 08:27 PM
    Should allow CrackBerry users to join the Skype call or create a Google Hangout so fans can talk instead of type.
    MTL likes this.
    01-17-13 08:30 PM
    I think it would be great if you could live tweet the launch for all us unlucky people who have to work and will not be there. or even better if it is possible to live stream the event on youtube or justin.tv. if you had livestream webshow on the 29th and gave away bb prizes to viewers as well.
    01-17-13 08:33 PM
    On the 29th, I will be on the ground, in the fetal position wrapped in swaddling blankets.
    My eyes will be bloodshot, and I will be laughing maniacally.
    Or...
    I will just be glued in my desk refreshing the CrackBerry homepage and forums every 30 seconds.
    I suspect the latter, but if it's the former, post video to YouTube and lets make it viral.
    Dapper37 and jakie55 like this.
    01-17-13 08:39 PM
    Lol.... you guys should **really** be requesting to see more of Miss CrackBerry... that would be more fitting. Smoking Hot. But alas... I don't like to share her. Ask Bla1ze to confirm.. he's met her many times.

01-17-13 08:55 PM
    I second the idea of a live chat setup. Like I said in a previous post about that.... A forum setting is awesome, but a chat room during live event is much better to follow the action.

I'll have whatever stream is available on one monitor....Crackberry on the other... And my BB in hand chatting with the launch party BBM group. I'm ready!
    anon(2757538) likes this.
    01-17-13 09:52 PM
    Lol.... you guys should **really** be requesting to see more of Miss CrackBerry... that would be more fitting. Smoking Hot. But alas... I don't like to share her. Ask Bla1ze to confirm.. he's met her many times.
    Where did that breast cancer month girl go. Or the one that holds up a 8.5x11 with the cb logo on it. She seemed to be a firm fan of Blackberry.

They may do update videos too
    01-17-13 09:58 PM
    A constant live feed of CrackBerry HQ...

CrackBerry AfterDark
    01-17-13 10:23 PM
    We'll definitely do some live Ustream sessions from CB HQ, that we'll embed on the homepage, with our chatroll live chat embedded below.
    01-17-13 10:25 PM
    Wait you mean she didn't run off with someone else after you refused to cut your hair for so long and is now at shoulder length, decided to eat a raw onion, and who knows how many other crazy crackberry Kevin things?
    01-17-13 10:27 PM
    off topic.. why i though i saw kevin on a promo for king of nerds...

i had to look up the constestants to make sure it wasnt him... lol

Request for Kevin Michaluk-jon_card_rollover_374x523_100420120431.png

ok back to topic....
    01-17-13 10:30 PM
    I'm asking can we see a picture of your beautiful bride to be! I believe I saw a picture on Twitter once, yaba yaba! I could look twice .) Strictly professional of course!
    01-17-13 11:19 PM
44 12