The green entries are calendar entries. The white entries are tasks appearing in the calendar. What are the red symbols next to certain tasks but not others? I've opened the tasks to compare them, and they appear to be configured exactly the same way (similar statuses, due dates, reminders, recurrences in use, etc). Also, why do some tasks show two times (ex. 3:40-3:40) instead of only one (ex. 3:30)? (I have "show end times" set to "disabled" in calendar's agenda view.).

Thanks,

Tony

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by T�nis; 03-31-11 at 10:27 AM.
    03-31-11 10:03 AM
    means you have conflicting appts/tasks on the same day whether it is a task or actual appt. they are overlapping because they start and end at the exact same time
    03-31-11 12:38 PM
    means you have conflicting appts/tasks on the same day whether it is a task or actual appt. they are overlapping because they start and end at the exact same time
    Thanks. I believe you, but I just don't understand where the appointments and tasks are overlapping. For example, in the picture above, where does the 3:40 task overlap with any other task or appointment. I checked the end time of the 3:35 appointment, and it's the same -- 3:35. Also, why do some of the tasks show the time twice while others don't? (For example, the 3:30 task shows the time only once.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by T�nis; 03-31-11 at 04:08 PM.
    03-31-11 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD