Draining my battery. this is an app that i like, but not at the expense of it always runs in the background even though i have logged off draining my battery and most likely eating my memory. it have some nice features, but needs a little more work is waht i am thinking.

just let got-2 go since it do not show recurring entries. even downloaded maratick again. oh well guess i will just use the calendar and task that came with BB. been searching for solutions but sometimes the search on here is a too much.

just wanted to vent

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 08:06 PM
    Calander/tasks are all you need...just give em a chance

05-27-09 08:19 PM
    Hate having 2 look in more than one place but gotta do what I gotta do.

05-27-09 08:23 PM
    It looks like someone was already trying to help you in the first thread you posted about this: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/req...attery-236028/
    05-27-09 08:37 PM
    Yea I see that. Didn't want to double post but thought that more people visit this forum than third party.

05-27-09 08:40 PM
    Hate having 2 look in more than one place but gotta do what I gotta do.

If you're referring to looking in more than 1 place meaning in calendar & tasks, you can set your tasks to show up in your calendar. Voila! 1 place!

05-28-09 01:59 AM
    If you're referring to looking in more than 1 place meaning in calendar & tasks, you can set your tasks to show up in your calendar. Voila! 1 place!

+1

this is what you will want to do and works pretty dang good..
    05-28-09 04:03 AM
    I'm using a cool little app called Pocket Day. It's not free but it does everything you want and has a bunch of extra features... one screen, calendar, tasks, events, e-mail, SMS and more. I think it was 19.95 and that is a one time charge. It has a free trial as well.
    05-28-09 04:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD