I signed up for their AI anti-virus/ransomware program. I really liked it but went to renew and got his back from them.

Hello Rychard,

Thank you for contacting Cylance Smart AV! There is currently not a way to renew your subscription as Cylance Smart AV is being discontinued for new customers. Current customers will receive support until the end of their subscription. We are working with Product Management to see if there will be a way soon to enable renewal for current customers but at this time it is not possible.

Thank you,
    Travis
    Cylance Smart AV Support
    12-13-21 03:27 PM
    I signed up for their AI anti-virus/ransomware program. I really liked it but went to renew and got his back from them.

Hello Rychard,

Thank you for contacting Cylance Smart AV! There is currently not a way to renew your subscription as Cylance Smart AV is being discontinued for new customers. Current customers will receive support until the end of their subscription. We are working with Product Management to see if there will be a way soon to enable renewal for current customers but at this time it is not possible.

Thank you,
    Travis
    Cylance Smart AV Support
    Yes, this has been reported.

BlackBerry has finally left the consumer space 100% - unless we still include the rickety old HUB Suite.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    12-13-21 04:32 PM

Hello Rychard,

Thank you,
    Travis
    Cylance Smart AV Support
    In the end it really wasn't all that good of an AV solution, as 3rd party tests have shown. But BlackBerry is using that technology in many other ways now.... maybe something will grow from those efforts.
    12-14-21 07:33 AM