01-05-09 07:56 PM
34 12
tools
    Since getting my curve, I haven't really used my mP3 player. I love only having one device to carry around and so far battery life has not been an issue. I use berrytunes to get my podcasts which I find way more convienent than having to sync to my computer to load the pods onto my mp3.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 11:57 AM
    It'll be awhile til I can replace my 160gb ipod with a phone, Since I have less than 2gb free on the ipod
    12-29-08 12:27 PM
    How do I put my Itunes music on my curve? I have read this whole thread talking about ditching the Ipod but I am a rookie and do not know how to use the music formatted for an ipod on my bb. I thought a BB can only play an MP3. I know when you purchase music on itunes it is in a different format. Do I need to convert it and if so how? Thanks
    12-30-08 11:13 AM
    Hi everyone!

I have an iPod Nano 8 gig and plug my speakers into it at work. I use it to keep most of my music. I put my "favorite" songs on my Curve 8310, and switch them out periodically.
    12-30-08 01:58 PM
    Count me in as one of those who has lost his iPod. Literally.

I used to hate having a unified device; now, convergence is my keyword of choice. Movies, music, web access, GPS (with puck), social networking, blogging... you name it. And, oh yeah... calling. All in one device.

I do believe that Apple revolutionized the personal music player; still, I like being able to have a single device do most things I need done.
    12-30-08 04:54 PM
    Not a curve but after using my iPhone for everything I became spoiled with carrying one devise and now use my Storm for everything and couldn't be happier.
    12-30-08 05:54 PM
    Can someone please see my previous post in this thread about how the music can be transfered? Thanks
    01-05-09 06:53 PM
    I love my ipod classic for movies, music, etc. Unless the BB drastically improves I won't be switching over anytime soon.
    Can someone please see my previous post in this thread about how the music can be transfered? Thanks
    The easiest way I've found is to burn the songs to a cd and rip them from there as mp3s. or at least i think that's what I did. I stopped getting DRM only music for the most part.

I carry the curve with next to no music on it then also an iPod touch with things I usually like listening to loaded on it, in the car is an iPod 30g for when I don't feel like searching through cd books. So in short I've not switched to less devices.

My reasoning is liking the speaker on the iPod touch a lot better than the curves. My cats consistently chew through headphone wires if they're laying about (which usually they are) so I haven't gotten a real opportunity to mess around with the curve + headphones.

Eventually I'll probably just switch to one device when it doesn't require a battery pull to change SD cards. hopefully soon.
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD