Hi everyone,

I have damaged my screen, it is bleeding black. I would like to have the screen replaced, but I want it done locally because I only have one phone now. I live in Charlotte NC can anyone help?
    01-06-09 11:00 AM
    Excuse my stupid question but I am using the wap forums so I can't see your device model or carrier information. But how long have you had this phone? BlackBerry has a one year warranty on their phones, and most cell providers offer some sort of insurance plan for your phone. Only reason I ask is this may be the more convenient route to travel down seeing as most insurance claims you pay 95 bucks and get your new phone then. If you take it to a repair shop who knows what they will charge for the screen and then the labor to replace it. Plus I have always had bad luck with repair shops! Two years ago when I took my old krazr in to get it fixed they had it for almost 2 months before I got it back! So that may be an option you want to look into especially since you said that this is your only phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD