Has anyone had any experience with mobile spyware? I'm not talking about the spyware that you download onto your kids phone before you give it to them-I'm talking about the software that you can text to someone as a virus and begin to read their text messages, hear their conversations, see pictures and see their online visits on their blackberry. Does anyone know how to remove this from a phone? My sister is being stalked by her exhusband and we don't know what to do. Any help and feedback is appreciated!
    01-24-09 01:08 PM
    I've never heard of such an application, but regardless, you can wipe the OS off your phone and reload it. That will remove everything. Are you comfortable doing that?

Download your OS to your PC. Double click the download. That'll install your OS on your PC. Then download CrackMem from my sig. It will help you wipe and reload your OS. It's not trivial, and it will take you a couple of hours. But you will have a completely clean phone.

Are you sure the stalker is using her BlackBerry? I've never heard of the app you describe. Unless she's on BES and he's the BES admin.
    01-24-09 01:14 PM
    ... and we don't know what to do. Any help and feedback is appreciated!
    uhh ... call the police?
    01-25-09 12:01 AM
    Yeah, i'm thinking the police should deal with this.
    01-25-09 03:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD