I'm about to pass along my 8320 to someone as I just got my 8900. I have it all cleaned out with the exception of the email accounts. How would I delete those icons from the 'Berry?

Thanks.
    02-02-09 01:52 PM
    You'll have to go to your SP's bis site and delete your email accounts from there or you can always call them up and ask them to delete the accounts for you.
    02-02-09 02:11 PM
    I was able to find an answer for this. I didn't want to go to T-Mo's site and delete my accounts as I am still using them and I didn't want to have to set them up again. I just deleted all references to my email addresses in the Service Books section of my BB and rebooted. That got rid of the email icons. I appreciate the reply.

Thank you.
    02-02-09 02:58 PM
    You just need to wipe the phone. I assume you will be takking your SIM card to the new phone, rightr?
    02-02-09 03:15 PM
    Yes, SIM is already in the 8900 and it automatically set up email icons for my accounts. I just didn't want the icons left on the 8320 for the new owner to deal with. But it's all good now.

Thanks!
    02-02-09 03:21 PM
    You might want to consider an actual device wipe too, BUT if it's your bud, maybe you want to let him keep the 3rd party apps. Anyways IF you want to do a wipe, Go to Options, then Security Options, then General Settings, THEN press the BB button and select wipe handheld.
    02-02-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD