Hello friends, im new to this forum...

I got my new curve 8520 a couple months ago, and everything works just fine...

But yesterday a friend of mine posted my pin number as a review in the review section of the BBM in the app world..
    TONS of persons are adding me, this is really annoying because i cannot differentiate those that added me from there to those that are really friends of mine, plus c'mon, i dont want people to see me pin just by entering the app world....

is there any way to remove it from there? i sent an email to the support but an automated answer redirected me to the homepage of bb...
    im desperate, what can i do?
    12-26-10 02:57 PM
    Judging by what your "friend" did, I guess you use the term rather loosely, eh? bummer on the hassle!
    12-26-10 03:55 PM
    your friend sounds like a fool. make him pay for a replacement phone and give him yours, since he seems deadset on making anonymous friends through app world of all places.
    12-26-10 04:09 PM
    so there is no way to fix this? D:
    12-26-10 04:43 PM
    Removing it would require the co-op of the app developer, they can edit or review posted reviews. The other method, would be to inquire with Alex Kinsella (@alexkinsella) who heads up App World. He can be found on Twitter although, he has no obligation to help you via that method since it is his personal Twitter account.
    12-26-10 07:25 PM
    mm well thanks anyway (Y)
    12-26-10 11:24 PM
    Post his pin in the bathroom at a bar! Haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 12:06 AM
    Post his pin in the bathroom at a bar! Haha

or pin his *** to the bathroom wall...
    12-27-10 12:09 AM
    I think both forms of punishment are definately called for. Lol!

12-27-10 08:16 AM
    Contact the developer. They can go into the reviews and flag it. RIM can then remove it at the developer's request.
    12-27-10 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD