I'm looking for a software like "gotomypc" or such that can run on blackberry to remotely access and control my PC. There has GOT to be something but I can't find.

Anyone?
    03-03-09 04:15 PM
    Not sure if this helps you but I have EOFFICE on my BB curve and on my PC desktop. The EOFFICE on desktop comes has remote server that when I turn on I can access any files on that desktop from BB curve.
    Works great when I need to get a pic or word doc or PDF file from job
    03-03-09 06:05 PM
    Overview :: VNC+ BlackBerry :: Remote Access Tools its $29.95 but they do offer a 7 day trial.

I used it with my real VNC server on my home computer and it worked great.

If i can't find anything better or free, this will be the product i go with.

And i do not have anything to do with rdmplus.

Rob
    03-03-09 06:12 PM
    i want it okkk
    03-03-09 06:18 PM
    Overview :: VNC+ BlackBerry :: Remote Access Tools its $29.95 but they do offer a 7 day trial.

I used it with my real VNC server on my home computer and it worked great.

If i can't find anything better or free, this will be the product i go with.

And i do not have anything to do with rdmplus.

Rob
    I tried RDM+ and sure enough it works alright. Perfect. thanks.

btw, how do you post a link on here? obviously theres some trick i dont know.
    03-04-09 11:24 AM
    i just went copy paste from my PC.
    03-04-09 12:10 PM
    I tried RDM+ and sure enough it works alright. Perfect. thanks.

btw, how do you post a link on here? obviously theres some trick i dont know.
    On the Advance Posting there is a little world-looking link, right under the smiley grey face
    03-04-09 12:35 PM
    While remote accessing the computer can you stream something from your computer with this, like xm online or tv??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 07:20 PM
    Hmmm, going to reactivate this topic.

So, what if I already have VNC Server on my computer??? Can't I just login to my box with an IP address off of the BB?? Little confused as to why not if that is the case... RIM have some sort of lockout on IP addy connections??

Not that I don't want to spend more money to make sure the system is fully administered while away from the house... just trying to start my business on a budget and have already dumped a TON of cash into other areas.
    09-03-09 05:32 AM
    While remote accessing the computer can you stream something from your computer with this, like xm online or tv??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You can use Orb to stream media from your computer to your BB.
    09-03-09 08:47 AM
    mochasoft.dk has just released a VNC client for BlackBerry with a real keyboard, Sorry, no support for Storm at the moment.
    There is a free 30 days trial
    09-09-09 02:55 AM
    If I am not mistaken, Logmein.com has a mobile solution but I have no personal experience. It may be just for the iPhone.
    09-09-09 07:40 AM
    Anyone having any problems with the Mac OS X desktop app? It crashes when I'm trying to use the keyboard on my Storm. smh. Not sure why. wtf.
    10-16-09 07:23 PM
    people, here is a free and easy way to access and control your pc or mac remotely using the free service offered by logmein called join.me

https://join.me

only downside is that the other computer should have the service running and should give you control access.

i tried it using my playbook and it works flawlessly.

Attaching screenshot from my pb.
    08-10-11 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD