Hello blackberry world,

I'm able to use my bluetooth keyboard with touchpad to control my playbook while it's connected to my hdtv, but while the video player app is running in the foreground my connection to the mouse becomes lost and I cannot control the video app anymore. I end up having to disconnect/reconnect the device and it's frustrating me.

I'm wondering why this is happening and if I should purchase a better bluetooth remote control for the playbook. If so - could you please tell me what brand/model of bluetooth remote would work best to control the playbook? If not could you please provide specifics as to how I can get the playbook video app to work with my current bluetooth device?
    04-25-12 06:50 PM
    Hello blackberry world,

I'm able to use my bluetooth keyboard with touchpad to control my playbook while it's connected to my hdtv, but while the video player app is running in the foreground my connection to the mouse becomes lost and I cannot control the video app anymore. I end up having to disconnect/reconnect the device and it's frustrating me.

I'm wondering why this is happening and if I should purchase a better bluetooth remote control for the playbook. If so - could you please tell me what brand/model of bluetooth remote would work best to control the playbook? If not could you please provide specifics as to how I can get the playbook video app to work with my current bluetooth device?
    My remote works great, it's a BB9810, never a problem. Why not look into a phone instead?
    04-25-12 07:11 PM
    Your current set up and a blackberry phone are the only two things I know of.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-25-12 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD