I wouldn't mind either. And I'd like to see BlackBerry successful as well, assuming they are operating as a separate entity.

Posted via CB10
    And quite frankly... Mr Chen needs some vision, strategy and marketing...

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 08:19 PM
    I just started a couple of rumours, including that Microsoft is buying BlackBerry and that BlackBerry is buying Tim Hortons, and I am patiently waiting to see which one Chen denies first...
    BlackBerry infused Whoppers with sesame seed donut buns?

emPowered by  | Q10 SQN100-4/10.3.2.500
    05-15-15 08:48 PM
    After the mistake they made with the Samsung spike, they need to nip those rumours in the bud if they're actually false.
    Send John Chen a note and tell him you'd like to lead their investor relations team to greatness
    05-15-15 10:35 PM
    Send John Chen a note and tell him you'd like to lead their investor relations team to greatness
    It's snarky personal attacks such as those which don't need to be a part of this conversation.
    05-15-15 10:47 PM
    It's snarky personal attacks such as those which don't need to be a part of this conversation.
    Actually, I was thinking it's people who only show up here for the express purpose of insulting everything BlackBerry, cutting down everything BlackBerry, discrediting everything BlackBerry and otherwise suggesting that people who like anything BlackBerry are clueless imbeciles would be what we don't need.

In other forums, they call these people "trolls". But some are different from the usual "bwahahahahaha - BlackBerrys suxxxx!!!"

The objective is still the same though...

And there's a few who haunt these forums daily - with no interest in anything but coming to a site called CrackBerry and insulting everything BlackBerry
    05-16-15 07:57 AM
    Pkcable sure is blowing things out of proportion we have moved on but you keep going on about us getting banned you haven't even comented on the original thread

Passport,Q10,red Z10,Z30, bold 9900
    Adam,

I strongly suggest you you stay out of things that have nothing to do with you!
    05-16-15 11:24 PM
    If it's on the Internet it must be true then.

Some people have such a hard on for a merger it's not even funny.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    What's funny is the idea of any "merger" between them at all. If anything, Apple would acquire BBRY for patents and MDM. And promptly bury the damaged-beyond-repair brand, "Blackberry."
    05-17-15 02:31 AM
    What's funny is the idea of any "merger" between them at all. If anything, Apple would acquire BBRY for patents and MDM.
    Not sure if the US Department of Justice would allow Apple to acquire a large and/or valuable patent portfolio. Google and Microsoft might protest.

That apparently was a hesitation of Google last fall when they were rumoured to be looking at BlackBerry.
    05-17-15 07:38 AM
    Not sure if the US Department of Justice would allow Apple to acquire a large and/or valuable patent portfolio. Google and Microsoft might protest.

That apparently was a hesitation of Google last fall when they were rumoured to be looking at BlackBerry.
    I don't know what grounds they would have. Blackberry holds less than one percent of the market so there's scarcely any monopoly concern. If Google or Microsoft wanted to stop this, they'd have to buy BBRY themselves. But neither is in as strong a cash position as Apple.

NO ONE in history has ever been in as strong a cash position.
    05-17-15 12:24 PM
    Remember with Samsung, they were working on the tablet. And they denied anything immediately. So I doubt anything is happening with Apple

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 01:10 PM
    Time to end this nonsense!
    MarsupilamiX, web99 and thymaster like this.
    05-17-15 03:23 PM
61 123