i yearn for my original blackberry 850. it was so awesome and it had SNAKE!!!

anyway my question is simple, i've been diligently looking for the email tones (deedle deedle, dee-dee, dee-eep) from the 850, and i have had zero luck. does anyone have any clue if these are even available? (sorry mods if this should've been in the ringtones forums, i didn't think so...)

01-09-10 07:27 PM
    i yearn for my original blackberry 850. it was so awesome and it had SNAKE!!!

anyway my question is simple, i've been diligently looking for the email tones (deedle deedle, dee-dee, dee-eep) from the 850, and i have had zero luck. does anyone have any clue if these are even available? (sorry mods if this should've been in the ringtones forums, i didn't think so...)

are you looking for ringtones/tones?

LOL, well im sure someone in the ringtone forums could find them for ya or make them.
    01-09-10 07:31 PM
    are you looking for ringtones/tones?

dangit. it sure didnt seem like a ringtones post, but now that i read it i guess i am looking for the "ringtones" from the original blackberry 850....
    01-09-10 07:36 PM
    dangit. it sure didnt seem like a ringtones post, but now that i read it i guess i am looking for the "ringtones" from the original blackberry 850....
    im sure someone will move it there. ive started reading the ringtone forum more and more and ive noticed alot of people taking ringtone requests and coming through. im sure someone will help you out.
    01-09-10 07:43 PM
    thanks! i already posted it there! so i guess we could just reminisce about how great snake was on the 850. or about the awesome blue backlighting that no one knew about....
    01-09-10 07:47 PM
    thanks! i already posted it there! so i guess we could just reminisce about how great snake was on the 850. or about the awesome blue backlighting that no one knew about....
    FYI, just keep in mind its against forum rules to crosspost. a mod will usually move threads around to proper forums on their own or per your request. just keeps multiple threads and forum clutter to a minimum. good luck.
    01-09-10 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD