I found this article on releasing PIN in just 5 minutes

BlackBerry Manual
    07-12-09 01:12 AM
    Good to know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 02:14 AM
    For instance your Blackberry PIN is registered to ROGERS and you want it to be released in the next 5 minutes or even less, then you’ll need another ROGERS account (could be anyone’s account) so let’s say your PIN is ‘PIN A’ and the other one is ‘PIN B’.

Step 1: you’ll sign in to ‘PIN B’ account at rogers.blackberry.com. At the left hand side of the screen below settings, you’ll find and select ‘change device’ then enter ‘PIN A’ in the device pin bar and ‘PIN A’s IMEI’ in the Device IMEI/ESN/MEID bar and click SAVE.

Step 2: Send service books and wait until ‘PIN A’ device received “Email account information” from Activation server which actually belong to ‘PIN B’. This process should take less then a minute.

After finishing step 2, ‘PIN A’ is registered to account that belongs to ‘PIN B’ and ‘PIN B’ has no BIS account.

Step 3: After receiving those emails, you’ll go to change device again to start “kicking” PIN A out of any carrier by entering ‘PIN B’ into the device pin bar and ‘PIN B’s IMEI’ in the device IMEI/ESN/MEID bar and clik SAVE. Send service book again and wait until ‘PIN B’ device received the “Email account information” from Activation server.

After finishing step 3, ‘PIN A’ is “freed” and ‘PIN B’ is back to it’s regular activities.

Good Luck and keep in mind “DIWYOR”

This technique requries access to two BIS accounts, but it should work.
    07-12-09 09:36 AM
    I see that they are using the same carrier in this fix. Will it work from one carrier to another? That's my problem! Thanks for any help on this one.
    10-18-09 10:17 AM
    Great info. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 05:19 PM
    I see that they are using the same carrier in this fix. Will it work from one carrier to another? That's my problem! Thanks for any help on this one.
    I could be wrong, and correct me if I am, but I'm sure this method will not work across carriers.
    10-18-09 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD