I was just curious if anyone in here was addicted to using their BlackBerry device 24/7 as if it were another organ in their body at one time, but now lives a "normal" life and can function day-to-day without it?

How did you get over it? (or what drugs did you have to take )

Just thought this would be an interesting topic...as there is rarely a time when my BlackBerry isn't within 2 feet of me.
    09-30-08 11:16 AM
    I guess it depends on what it's replaced with. Was funny, during Ike, our electricity was out for only 4 hours... And I was going stir crazy without my computer or tv... Ironically, I spent a lot of that time getting to know my new Blackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 11:19 AM
    Why would you want to stop being an addict?
    09-30-08 11:21 AM
    Its amazing how quickly u can become addicted. I never even really knew what a BB was until about a year ago. Now its as if its a part of me never leaving my side or hands.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 11:53 AM
    Why would you want to stop being an addict?
    That's an even better question hehe.
    09-30-08 12:09 PM
    Addiction? I don't know what anyone is talking about. I put my BB down for hours on end everyday........

.......when I sleep. Lol
    09-30-08 01:05 PM
    I'm a total newbie with this BlackBerry 8330 I just picked up, so I'm not suffering from any addictive prolonged affects to exposure with it - yet.

But I am looking at buying a few things for it like a new case, a headset and some screen-protectors for my new baby, here at the Crackberry store.

That's how it starts, isn't it?
    09-30-08 01:25 PM
    I would have to say: my angry wife saying to put the BB down and spend more time wiht her. On my mind i use my BB for short periods of time when im at my house. But for my wife, looks like a lot of time. What ever version is the real one, i stop being an addict (for at least a couple of hours) when im at home with my wife and family.
    09-30-08 01:37 PM
    I don't think there are any success stories on record....
    09-30-08 01:44 PM
    its just like any other addiction you have to want to quit AND I DONT WANT TO
    09-30-08 01:51 PM
    if it aint life threatening then im not quitting. only if ur on the crack while driviing or something, then thats different story
    09-30-08 01:57 PM
    Come on now guys no one likes a quitter... Lol And besides my mom always told me never to quit anything..... Haha
    09-30-08 03:27 PM
    Oh we could all stop anytime we want to.
    09-30-08 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD