Does anyone know if there is a way to tell if a Pearl 8110 is a refurb? I bought it phone off Ebay and it was listed as a returned phone that was slighty used. It looks new and works fine but I am just curious if it might be refurbished.
    08-14-08 11:11 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to tell if a Pearl 8110 is a refurb? I bought it phone off Ebay and it was listed as a returned phone that was slighty used. It looks new and works fine but I am just curious if it might be refurbished.
    I am sure there is a way to figure this out. Hopefully, one of the Genius types around here can answer your question. Me, not that I am aware of. Yet, I could be wrong.
    08-14-08 11:17 PM
    I have not heard of a way. Mine is reburbished and works excellent. Never had a problem.
    08-14-08 11:20 PM
    I bought my curve used, from craigslist. It really doesn;'t make a difference to me since it works fine, looks new, and my insurance with verizon will replace it if it has any problems anyways.
    08-14-08 11:23 PM
    I'm not so sure there is any way of knowing - just be happy it works!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 12:34 AM
    you could try talking to your carrier's tech support. give them your IMEI and see if they can tell you. i've never done it before but you could always try.
    08-15-08 12:47 AM
    I'm not so sure there is any way of knowing - just be happy it works!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I second that!
    08-15-08 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD