Yeah but I know my post really was out of frustration that he completely ignores people here his last post on his page was dated july 21 tsk

Posted via CB10
    Yeah his comms could do with some improvement, then again time constraints, then again shouldn't have taken on as many projects
    09-02-16 06:09 PM
    Yeah his comms could do with some improvement, then again time constraints, then again shouldn't have taken on as many projects
    I think your right Paul. He tried to put as much out there as he could. Probably with ���� in mind. But one man can only support so many apps. In this regard he failed miserably.

I don't want my money back, his app still functions quite well (except groups) but wouldn't it be great if Oliver would still continue to further develop Face 10. He is very talented but his people skills need honing big time.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2836
    09-02-16 08:17 PM
    I think your right Paul. He tried to put as much out there as he could. Probably with ���� in mind. But one man can only support so many apps. In this regard he failed miserably.

I don't want my money back, his app still functions quite well (except groups) but wouldn't it be great if Oliver would still continue to further develop Face 10. He is very talented but his people skills need honing big time.

I cant use it because of just like the issue that u have and the privacy settings on ur post cant be customized..

Posted via CB10
    09-02-16 08:20 PM
    Keep in mind that many of these apps are unauthorized in the first place (something everyone knew before buying) and in many cases, the public APIs that he's been using have been or will soon be deprecated (they won't exist or won't function). So, much of this is out of his control.

More and more major online apps & services are getting rid of their public APIs, shutting down third-party clients, and adding encryption so that only their first-party apps will work. For some, like SnapChat or WhatsApp, that level of security is vital to the survival of the app, but that statement becomes more and more true of other apps too - even ones that we don't always think of as containing lots of private user information.

I get that many here still love BB10, but sooner or later, you're going to be driven to an ecosystem that is fully, officially supported, because most of the apps and services will only work that way. We move a little closer to that point every day. Folks that are clinging to BB10 knowing this are really just inflicting the pain on themselves, and the sooner you move on, the sooner that pain will go away. Sure, the transition will be challenging for some, but after a couple of weeks, you'll see, as so many have, that the benefits outweigh the negatives that you might have experienced.

Obviously, these are your own decisions to make, but at least BB is now making Android devices with many of the features that you've grown to love and rely on, making the transition that much easier. Don't you want apps that just work, and aren't going to suddenly stop working one day?
    3Dee likes this.
    09-02-16 09:48 PM
    Keep in mind that many of these apps are unauthorized in the first place (something everyone knew before buying) and in many cases, the public APIs that he's been using have been or will soon be deprecated (they won't exist or won't function). So, much of this is out of his control.

More and more major online apps & services are getting rid of their public APIs, shutting down third-party clients, and adding encryption so that only their first-party apps will work. For some, like SnapChat or WhatsApp, that level of security is vital to the survival of the app, but that statement becomes more and more true of other apps too - even ones that we don't always think of as containing lots of private user information.

I get that many here still love BB10, but sooner or later, you're going to be driven to an ecosystem that is fully, officially supported, because most of the apps and services will only work that way. We move a little closer to that point every day. Folks that are clinging to BB10 knowing this are really just inflicting the pain on themselves, and the sooner you move on, the sooner that pain will go away. Sure, the transition will be challenging for some, but after a couple of weeks, you'll see, as so many have, that the benefits outweigh the negatives that you might have experienced.

Obviously, these are your own decisions to make, but at least BB is now making Android devices with many of the features that you've grown to love and rely on, making the transition that much easier. Don't you want apps that just work, and aren't going to suddenly stop working one day?
    He literally hits and then run. he's not responding to emails who will enjoy that kind of treatment (not just me). If he could only explain to his valued customer whats really going with him then most likely majority of us will understand him. Whether he will stops supporting us. Atleast we know what to expect like what BlackBerry did with their fb native app. No BS.. And he made a lot of promises before

Posted via CB10
    09-02-16 11:32 PM
    Yes schumi, you are absolutely correct. I think Troy has misunderstood the reasoning behind your original post. It's all about communication.

09-03-16 04:08 AM
    Well, I definitely get the anger over the lack of communication...
    09-03-16 09:19 AM
    He is literally not talking he just but in out of nowhere defending his face10 he knows he was swarmed by some of frustrated crackberrians that he answers some of it but after that time we havent seen him again..

Posted via CB10
    09-03-16 09:39 AM
    Is their a possible way on how I can ask for refund for the app I purchased?
    (Face10 and Msg pro plus wallpapers). I end up not using it. I felt so disrespected by nemory studios..

Posted via CB10
    Go into BlackBerry World - My World - find the App and select Settings and contact App Developer. But don't hold your breath.

You purchased them, you used them and now you don't. That's not good enough.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-03-16 01:11 PM
    He literally hits and then run. he's not responding to emails who will enjoy that kind of treatment (not just me). If he could only explain to his valued customer whats really going with him then most likely majority of us will understand him. Whether he will stops supporting us. Atleast we know what to expect like what BlackBerry did with their fb native app. No BS.. And he made a lot of promises before
    I'm sure it is indeed frustrating. But at the same time, the users of his apps shouldn't really be surprised. His apps reverse engineered API's and weren't exactly legal to begin with. The only reason he's been getting away with it for so long is that he's small potatoes, and shutting down each of his apps through legal means is probably not worth the cost versus reward. In any case, I get that people get frustrated when an app they paid for stops working, development stalls, or simply doesn't work as the user wishes. However, when someone purchases an app from someone who demonstrated total disregard to those companies/developers he leached off of, they shouldn't be surprised when that disregard is also experienced by the end users.
    09-03-16 03:51 PM
    Folks that are clinging to BB10 knowing this are really just inflicting the pain on themselves, and the sooner you move on, the sooner that pain will go away. Sure, the transition will be challenging for some, but after a couple of weeks, you'll see, as so many have, that the benefits outweigh the negatives that you might have experienced.
    This is silly talk. So many people get bent out of shape that people still like and use BlackBerry, and come to a BlackBerry forum to spend their time saying so. I visit the android forums on rare occasions just to read about all the blessings I don't have to deal with.

People who 'cling' to BB10 are just using the best OS out there and there's no reason for anyone to switch who doesn't want to. If your thing is social apps, then your thing might not be BlackBerry anymore, or, you just might want a second device.

I don't know why Nemory has become some people's Nemesis now, this the first I have seen here, I guess on CrackBerry you are either the hero or you're the villain. If I buy an app I don't like I just delete it, it's nobody's fault. Often it's because I don't see the permissions until afterwards, and I don't want to give the permission. Whether an app can be developed or kept up varies for reasons often out of the developer's control. If he brought you something that you could use for awhile just figure you got your two dollars' worth.

Everyone is still Mad About Browsie!
    skstrials likes this.
    09-03-16 08:08 PM
    This is silly talk. So many people get bent out of shape that people still like and use BlackBerry, and come to a BlackBerry forum to spend their time saying so. I visit the android forums on rare occasions just to read about all the blessings I don't have to deal with.

People who 'cling' to BB10 are just using the best OS out there and there's no reason for anyone to switch who doesn't want to. If your thing is social apps, then your thing might not be BlackBerry anymore, or, you just might want a second device.

I don't know why Nemory has become some people's Nemesis now, this the first I have seen here, I guess on CrackBerry you are either the hero or you're the villain. If I buy an app I don't like I just delete it, it's nobody's fault. Often it's because I don't see the permissions until afterwards, and I don't want to give the permission. Whether an app can be developed or kept up varies for reasons often out of the developer's control. If he brought you something that you could use for awhile just figure you got your two dollars' worth.

Blackberry = Android in case you missed it.
    09-03-16 08:12 PM

Mad about Browsie?

Posted via CB10
    09-03-16 09:50 PM
    Mad about Browsie?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, mad as in "love it".

Now go back on topic!

09-04-16 04:52 AM
    Here's my two cents. I used Face10 and paid for the Pro version. At that time, Face10 was better than BlackBerry's Native Facebook App which was falling apart. But Face10 wasn't perfect. I paid for the Pro Version for what it was at that time. I have communicated with Nemory/Oliver to report some of the issues that I was encountering and he did reply but no resolution was ever made. Up to today, the issue still persists. So I do understand the frustration of others. But then again, for me, I paid for the app for what it was at that time and it was a better version of BlackBerry FB app. Sure, it's far from the Android/IOS FB and eventually it will be left further behind.

I have no problem shifting back to Android (or IOS), as I was an Android user for quite some time and I do carry a secondary Android phone. It's the Blend (that will never ever be ported to BlackBerry Android) that makes me hold on to my PP. The Blend is just perfect for my use case and so far nothing in Andorid had been able to replicate my need for it.

Anyways, going back to Face10, I think my only gripe with Nemory was when he opted to put another app called Facebuck on to the market. Why make another variation of your app when you couldn't even polish your existing app. When he made Facebuck, that's when I knew that the reverse engineering he made on the APIs had already hit a brick wall and he is now trying a different approach. In fairness, he did mention in some of the Face10 threads that he is limited by FB's APIs.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 07:30 AM
    Get off this sinking BlackBerry boat guys! It's dying. John Chen told me yesterday while we were dining at McDonald's. Time to let this stank go.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-04-16 07:53 AM
    Where is Nemory Studios to provide customer care? Nowhere to be seen... if Facebox or whoever it is were to show up he'd soon be on it claiming that its a rip-off of his own app.

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    09-04-16 12:15 PM
    (Y) lol agree on this

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 07:11 PM
    Crappy apps, It doesn't work even the paid version. Lol.
    09-05-16 11:10 AM
    You won't get a refund. He emails you the refund form, you fill it and BB World is going to email you back that in-app purchases are not refundable. That's why he makes the apps 'free' with in-app purchases.

Posted via CB10 from Dante, a Red & BlackBerry Passport.
    09-05-16 12:34 PM
    That's why he makes the apps 'free' with in-app purchases.

I highly doubt that, any other model would be completely non-viable, and twice the work for a free to try version.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-16 12:58 PM
    Never mind any refund. I just want both Face10 and Messenger to work as he promised.

If that's not now possible due to API issues, then for gods sake just bloody say so. At least we would then know, understand and move on.

09-06-16 03:42 PM
    You won't get a refund. He emails you the refund form, you fill it and BB World is going to email you back that in-app purchases are not refundable. That's why he makes the apps 'free' with in-app purchases.

Its actually more of a signs of frustration rather than literally asking for refund..

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 07:16 PM
48 12