BB is a public company. Its stock price is looked at by most. Low stock price distills uncertainity. Also public company means get attacked by shorts who affect the business as well. It is imperative that BB management take a cannon to the gun fight with the shortsellers/bashers. Once they are done with, less negativity tho vested competitors may still do that.

About time, Thorsten and the gang start being market savvy.
    02-14-13 10:04 AM
    Seems these forums are populated by more amateur day traders hoping to cash in via bbry stock than actual bb users these days.

Hilarious.
    02-14-13 10:09 AM
    You are such a self-righteous person. Do you even know how markets and businesses affect each other? No, I don't think so. What really is hilarious is your ignorance, this is not a just and logical world but a world full of vicious people who will take down a company.
    By the way read about how markets can destroy companies, then you will know.
    02-14-13 12:49 PM
    Bla bla bla, take off your tin foil hat and get a real education.

Blackberry put itself in a position of vulnerability. They are on thin ice because of their recent history of poor products and the fact their major competitor has a hundred billion in cash and a product portfolio with tentacles that reach into every aspect and genre of computing.
    02-14-13 01:27 PM
    Instead of making insults, why don't you offer some real analysis and strategies for bbry?

"Bring a Canon to a Gun fight"? That's the best you have?

LOL. That means absolutely nothing.
    02-14-13 01:31 PM
    BB is a public company. Its stock price is looked at by most. Low stock price distills uncertainity. Also public company means get attacked by shorts who affect the business as well. It is imperative that BB management take a cannon to the gun fight with the shortsellers/bashers. Once they are done with, less negativity tho vested competitors may still do that.

About time, Thorsten and the gang start being market savvy.
    can you show me examples by other public companies please?
    02-14-13 02:15 PM