Hello there everyone.

I've got a new blackberry curve 8330, pop email, outlook 2007 on an xp machine and redirector setup on the computer.

I have a few problems.

1. in redirector email setup area under folder redirection, I can not select individual folders to redirect. I can only select "inbox and sent". If I choose folders, the only thing that comes up in the box is "personal folder". There are no individual folders listed to select for redirection.

2. The redirector status shows only a handful of emails forwarded, it doesn't show anything that was sent from my BB, or change the status of anything read from my BB.

3. Another thing has me stumped as well. My BB seems to pull every email from our pop server, not the emails that have been filter by my spam program that is running inside outlook. This means I get tons of spam with the few good emails send from outlook.

Thanks for helping the new and proud BB owner!

Jamie
    06-12-09 11:13 AM
    Ok so I solved one problem. I deleted my email account that I set up with BIS. That stopped my BB from pulling all of the unfiltered mail from the server. Now I only get mail that has been filtered with outlook.

Could still use help with the others.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 04:36 PM
    BUMP

I'd really appreciate some help on figuring out how I can select only certain folders in BB Desktop Manager to sync with my BB. Right now I can not select any folders with check marks. I can only get my entire inbox. Well I don't want the entire inbox because that also gets me my spam which is located inside the inbox.

Doesn't anyone else have this problem?

Also, another problem with the redirector...While it does send email from my desktop to my BB, and it does accept mail sent from my BB to my desktop, it does not update my desktop when I delete or read emails on my BB.

Please help me...am I posting this in the wrong forum? I search everywhere, but can't find an answer to my situation.

Thank you!

Jamie
    06-18-09 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD