wow thats pretty cool minus the price of it
    09-19-09 06:30 PM
    I agree... I think you should be able to use an emulator on a real computer to do this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 06:34 PM
    I can't figure out why there are so many people who cant grasp the concept that this device is basically like using BB on a larger screen with a larger key board. Why would Verizon give a crap about that? With teatherberry you are using your BB as a link to the internet (modem), this device cannot do that at all. It is only adding a larger screen and bigger keyboard.

Can't speak for everyone, but I totally "grasp the concept."

My question/comment was directed instead to what I perceive as greed on Verizon's part in not permitting us to "(use) your BB as a link to the internet" without paying them $30 a month for the privilege of doing so. Whether one is using Tetherberry, Redfly, or just one's BB, one is using the Verizon connection to the internet. As I suggested in my previous post, I suspect that Verizon DOES "give a crap," and would regulate the use of Redfly if they could...
    09-20-09 05:45 PM
    I guess I misunderstood your post, and continue to no understand why Verizon would care if BB users or any other phone users for that matter would care if the users wanted to use a larger screen and keyboard.

09-20-09 05:56 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD