Hello

Equip: BB 8820, AT & T

1) I have Microsoft Outlook at work, which I am locked out of due to a corporate IT policy requiring I physically sit at my desk and log into my office PC every 30 days. My log-in access is disabled, due to extensive travel and not logging-in.

2) I have forwarding rules established on my Outlook discussed above, and all work email is forwarded (and continues to be with no issue...) to my personal email account.

3) My BB send and receive email ability stopped at approx 5 or 6 PM two days ago. I get a red "x" next to any attempt to send email. The email attempted to be sent, says

Sent Using: Desktop (Secure)
    Folder: Sent Items
    Message Status : Desktop
    Email program unable to store message

4) Again, if I email corporate work email from Yahoo, it forwards thru to my personal email.

Any ideas on the Red X problem? I have solid signal, EDGE is displayed near the signal meter, all indications are "normal" besides the Red X....

THANKS
    09-25-09 07:38 PM
    I don't think the problem has anything to do with your corporate email. Your BB is using your Yahoo account for email.

That said, first try a battery pull.

Are you on BIS or BES?

If you're on BIS, log into your BIS account and resend your service books. If that doesn't work verify the settings for your Yahoo account. If that doesn't work, try removing the Yahoo account and readding it. And finally, verify that the Yahoo address is the one being used. I've never seen "Desktop (Secure)" in the Sent Using field, so I honestly don't know what that means. In mine is shows the email address that I'm sending from.

Try those steps and post your results.
    09-26-09 08:09 AM
    Your sent folder at work is full and nEeds to be emptied...when forwarded outlook saves email in sent folder on your pc...delete old emails at work and see if this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 08:14 AM
    Your sent folder at work is full and nEeds to be emptied...when forwarded outlook saves email in sent folder on your pc...delete old emails at work and see if this helps.

Deffinetly check this, samethin I was going to suggest...
    09-26-09 08:18 AM

Definitely, Definitely look into this. i too was gonna say this. Good lookin' out.
    09-26-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD