I apologize if this has been already posted, however, I think I discovered a scoop while surfing the news this morning.

Christopher Lee is a (former) congressman who was forced to resign after posting a shirtless pic of himself while responding to an personal ad on Craigslist. Nothing wrong with that, per se, however, his wife and kids likely had an issue with it....

So, today I read a follow-up story that had the picture included. Lo and Behold, I think I identified a Red Blackberry Torch as the culprit in the photo.

Woman In Rep. Christopher Lee Sex Scandal Named - The Early Show - CBS News

I put the blame for the congressman's downfall squarely on the picture quality of the 5 meg camera with the auto focus. Had he used an earlier generation Blackberry, likely the resolution would have given him the excuse of reasonable doubt. Likewise, had he owned an iPhone instead, he would have been too busy playing with games and fart apps to be bothered to try and get some on the side.....
    02-13-11 10:52 AM
    Does it really matter what device this **** used? I'm glad he was caught and has designed. Justifying what device wouldn't have helped him get caught is just wrong, imo.
    02-13-11 11:05 AM
    Bad judgement is bad judgement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    FigureThisOut likes this.
    02-13-11 12:55 PM
    WTF! Who cares and what does this have to do with anything. Worthless thread

K Bear and howarmat like this.
    02-13-11 01:21 PM
    Jeez.....take a pill and relax, Einstein.

Kind of in the same vein as the weekly 'Celebrity Sightings' thread.

If you look at the picture, he's taking it while pointing his Torch camera at the mirror, and capturing both himself and the Torch in the process. I thought the Torch looked fabulous. The ex-Congressman, not so much.

If you don't like it....or if the politics of the situation make you uncomfortable....or if you've been caught doing something similar....well then, you can eat my shorts.
    02-13-11 01:49 PM
    I appreciate the op's humor here. I shrugged the story off when I first heard it but this was a funny twist on it.

02-13-11 05:00 PM
    everyone relax hes just trying to lighten the mood. I found it amusing
    02-13-11 05:26 PM
    Should never post something on a forum full of addicts blaming our favorite toy on ugly old man sex.

You're gonna start a riot.

Blackberries don't proposition people! People proposition people!
    More Blackberry reform now!

02-13-11 05:30 PM
    Nice commentary...
    I apologize if this has been already posted, however, I think I discovered a scoop while surfing the news this morning.

I think I identified a Red Blackberry Torch as the culprit in the photo.

Woman In Rep. Christopher Lee Sex Scandal Named - The Early Show - CBS News

I put the blame for the congressman's downfall squarely on the picture quality of the 5 meg camera with the auto focus. Had he used an earlier generation Blackberry, likely the resolution would have given him the excuse of reasonable doubt. Likewise, had he owned an iPhone instead, he would have been too busy playing with games and fart apps to be bothered to try and get some on the side.....
    02-13-11 07:39 PM
    Jeez.....take a pill and relax, Einstein.

Kind of in the same vein as the weekly 'Celebrity Sightings' thread.

If you look at the picture, he's taking it while pointing his Torch camera at the mirror, and capturing both himself and the Torch in the process. I thought the Torch looked fabulous. The ex-Congressman, not so much.

If you don't like it....or if the politics of the situation make you uncomfortable....or if you've been caught doing something similar....well then, you can eat my shorts.
    some people just have NO sense of humor. flies right over their heads.
    And the part about eating your shorts...You know that they are wondering why would they want to eat your shorts, right?
    Last edited by crashberry; 02-13-11 at 10:35 PM.
    02-13-11 10:32 PM
    Ha.. ha.. well as they saying goes, gun don't kill people, people kill people
    02-13-11 11:04 PM
    Interesting that some of the people that are upset about this story are among the most negative posters on the board. They must be mad that the Torch is actually selling.

It's a funny story and no different than the celebrity sightings articles that run on the main page. This Congressman resigning is major news and right there in the often mocked picture of him is a BB.
    02-14-11 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD