Hey crackberry lovers,

So, I posted a while back about finding a red Curve that would work for Verizon. I found it in an Alltel Curve and am happy to say that I now have it. However, since my birthday is coming up, my dad surprised me today with a Pink Verizon Curve and he doesn't know that I already got a Red one.

I'm having a hard time deciding which one to keep now! I feel like I should keep the Pink one and maybe sell the Red one since the Pink one was a gift, but now that I have them both I love them and want to keep the 2, but I only need 1!

So I was wondering if you, the Crackberry community, could give me some feedback and help me decide which one to keep.

Which do you like better: the Red Curve or the Pink Curve?
    03-25-09 04:51 PM
    I vote for the pink one. I think for a girl the pink one is hotter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 04:54 PM
    The red is fine, but girls look cuter with the pink!
    03-25-09 04:56 PM
    I have the pink one so I'd vote for keeping the pink. Very cute phone.
    03-25-09 05:00 PM
    I just recently saw the red Curve and I love it, I wish I saw before I got my silver one.
    03-25-09 05:03 PM
    To be honest I haven't seen the pink one. I have a red curve and love it!

03-25-09 05:12 PM
    get either or and if you dont like it you can always paint it to what ever color you want
    03-25-09 05:15 PM
    I have red, cause I'm a guy, but the red is kinda dark. I would keep pink to make your dad happy. Also, maybe keep the red for backup! I wish I had to right now while waiting for insurance.
    03-25-09 06:05 PM
    why not keep both? two are better than one
    03-25-09 06:06 PM
    why not keep both? two are better than one
    Why not indeed? That would be the way to go.
    03-25-09 06:08 PM
    Red smells like a winner...
    03-25-09 06:10 PM
    keep the pink one and get a red case
    03-25-09 06:13 PM
    My vote is for the pink!!!! Sell the red one. I wish I could have gotten a pink curve. I am with alltel and they just got the pearl in pink and in silver

03-25-09 08:07 PM
    I gotta say, if I was a girl, I would go with the pink one. I have a red and honestly never see myself changing the case, I love it so much. But the pink is just more girly. Plus, its a gift from Daddio.
    03-25-09 08:30 PM
    Pink. The red looks really weird.
    03-25-09 08:50 PM
    Well if it was me-i'd go with the pink one.....its my fav color so that's why my bb is pink and if you really want-get a bunch if silicone skins for 'her' and you can change the color to fit your mood/outfit/etc. Ya get the idea! Good luck with your choice!

03-25-09 08:57 PM
    I hafta agree with keeping both. And the pink for the primary use one.

03-25-09 09:24 PM
    I would keep both. You can change it up whenever you please. I have the pink one, and personally love it. The silver buttons, and silver screen looks amazing- and pop on a mirror screen protector it blends in, and looks soooo neat! So many people confuse it with the LG Shine- and I get many compliments.
    03-25-09 09:36 PM
    seriously? no one touched on the fact that the alltel phone may not give you the best performance on the vzw network? I'd stick with the pink one based on that. the red is cool but you could sell it and buy a red case from cnn.cn for your curve and have money to pay the next 2 months phone bills
    03-25-09 11:44 PM
    Not trying to be rude, but once you get any color, you get sick of it after awhile. I have a red curve, thought it was so great and then I got tired of the color.

You can always put a skin or case on yours to change the color, irregardless of which you choose.

I'd probably go with the pink one, if its truly a verizon phone and you have verizon service. You'd have the warranty and things like that.
    03-25-09 11:47 PM
    I say go with the pink and like someone else suggested use the red as a backup device.
    03-25-09 11:48 PM
    Well, as a happy pink Curve owner...I say...go with the pink. It is soooo very pretty.
    03-25-09 11:49 PM
    Of course my vote is the pink, its prettier
    03-26-09 12:00 AM
    I have red, cause I'm a guy, but the red is kinda dark. I would keep pink to make your dad happy. Also, maybe keep the red for backup! I wish I had to right now while waiting for insurance.
    I take it your problem with the crazy glue trying to fix the glass was fixed with insurance... No more crazy glue for you!

And keep them both... activate the Pink one cause I LOVE the pink ones... check my signature, its a dead give away, and have the red one as a back up in case the horrific happens... as did with ilovemileyyy
    03-26-09 02:53 AM
    Aahhh...decisions, decisions. I have the red and love it, but I also love pink. I didn't have an option because I have T-Mobile. I find that there are a lot more wallpapers for the pink than the red, so if I had the choice I would probably keep the pink. Also, it did come from your Dad.
    03-26-09 06:53 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD