I have read a thousand posts on recovering deleted sms messages. I KNOW for a fact there is a way to recover texts messages on my phone but I can't figure out how. My ex boyfriend did something on my phone and was able to view all my texts to a guy that I made sure I had deleted. I was playing around with my phone one night and I did something and I had every text message ever made and deleted in my message box. The other day my ex did it again and I had NO messages in my box b ut when he was done it had all my texts (even the ones I deleted) again!! It was freaky but its pissing me off because I want to know how it's done!! I know its possible because I saw it with my own eyes! If any tech person or anyone can please let me know I would appreciate it. Its no additional software its just either a code or something he went to inside the phone, thats all I know.
    07-24-08 03:01 PM
    I'm curious to see if this is possible too...
    07-24-08 03:12 PM
    As far as I know, that is not possible.
    07-24-08 03:13 PM
    I know that you can revert back to the last time you saved your Blackberry info through DM but I've never head of being able to pull deleted texts like you would on a PC.
    07-24-08 03:16 PM
    i did a little digging and it is possible heres the link https://www.dexrex.com/
    07-24-08 03:18 PM
    i did a little digging and it is possible heres the link https://www.dexrex.com/

This is a way to archive IM"s and text....the original poster wants to know how to pull texts on her own phone that have already been deleted without having to download the add-on.
    07-24-08 03:22 PM
    my apologies i miss read i found something else its a little over the top but i will work supossedly Sim Card Spy Lets You Read Deleted Text Messages | geeky video, poll, Sim Card Spy | geeksugar - Technology, Gadgets, & How Tos.
    07-24-08 03:31 PM
    BBs don't store text messages on the SIM card.
    07-24-08 03:38 PM
    you can save them to the sim, options>sms text>leave on sim card
    07-24-08 03:46 PM
    I have read a thousand posts on recovering deleted sms messages. I KNOW for a fact there is a way to recover texts messages on my phone but I can't figure out how. My ex boyfriend did something on my phone and was able to view all my texts to a guy that I made sure I had deleted. I was playing around with my phone one night and I did something and I had every text message ever made and deleted in my message box. The other day my ex did it again and I had NO messages in my box b ut when he was done it had all my texts (even the ones I deleted) again!! It was freaky but its pissing me off because I want to know how it's done!! I know its possible because I saw it with my own eyes! If any tech person or anyone can please let me know I would appreciate it. Its no additional software its just either a code or something he went to inside the phone, thats all I know.
    Are you trying to recover SMS Text messages or a PIN message?
    07-24-08 03:48 PM
    Thank you for your help but there's something else, i'm so mad my ex won't tell me! I always thought he was dumb too....Anyways yes I am trying to recover sms texts its possihble i know because its been done I just don't know how.
    07-25-08 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD