My trackball keeps falling out of my curve 8310. Can you recommend a website to order another trackball or just sites in general good for blackberry replacement parts?

I've scared myself reading the reviews regarding the one site i found blackberry8100parts/FONLOGIX.

Thanks.
    11-19-08 04:04 PM
    11-19-08 04:30 PM
    My trackball keeps falling out of my curve 8310. Can you recommend a website to order another trackball or just sites in general good for blackberry replacement parts?

I've scared myself reading the reviews regarding the one site i found blackberry8100parts/FONLOGIX.

Thanks.
    This is my source: eBay Store - Auctiontrove: Blackberry: Blackberry 8300 8310 8320 Curve Silver Bottom Cover

I purchased my trackball from them and other accessories. A+
    11-19-08 04:52 PM
    Welcome to CB. Cnn.cn will have what your looking for at a reasonable price.
    11-19-08 04:54 PM
    Hi Everyone...Thanks so much for your recommendations!
    11-19-08 05:43 PM
    There are several on Ebay that I use on a regular basis.
    cellphonegroup is one.
    But there are several on there that are easy to deal with, some of them are even here in the states so you don't have to wait 2 weeks to get parts in.
    11-19-08 06:49 PM
    I have used bbrepairshop.com before. Fast service but not the cheapest by far.
    11-19-08 07:18 PM
    [QUOTE=Kronk;998129]Cellular Accessories - BenQ-Siemens, Mobiado, Nokia, 3G, Motorola, BlackBerry, Microsoft, Accessories S

I was just wondering why people insist on putting an entire line of text as a link instead of just this:

Cellular Accessories - Apple, Dopod/O2, LG, Tools, BenQ-Siemens, Accessories Store, 3G, BlackBerry, Pan
    is a whole lot easier and lets people know where they are going instead of guessing where the link goes.

Just a thought.

Edit, OK never mind it does it whether you just type in the name with the link or not, just ignore the above!!
    SORRY
    Last edited by keswan; 11-19-08 at 08:41 PM.
    11-19-08 08:37 PM
    i recommend this page:

gsm4world.us
    11-20-08 02:27 AM
    Definitely www.gsm4world.us. They do not get enough recognition. They are comparable to cnn.cn in price. They carry your basics and also products that cnn.cn doesn't have or vice versa.
    11-20-08 03:11 AM
    Ms4real,
    Dont be scared we ship hundreds of orders within 48 hours, we have sold 1000's of trackballs to satisfied customers checkout the review on our own website,
    we have Fortune 100 companies as repeat customers. we are human beings though we are not robots so we do make mistakes but we try and be fair and take care of every issue we can.

We will give you a Free Trackball for trying us out, no joke, just pay for shipping
    this will be limited time offer wont last long

use coupon code ms4real
    to get 1 free trackball and chrome ring you must pay for shipping and handling and limited time offer

Thanks
    Fonlogix
    11-28-08 04:22 PM
    Ms4real,
    Dont be scared we ship hundreds of orders within 48 hours, we have sold 1000's of trackballs to satisfied customers checkout the review on our own website,
    we have Fortune 100 companies as repeat customers. we are human beings though we are not robots so we do make mistakes but we try and be fair and take care of every issue we can.

We will give you a Free Trackball for trying us out, no joke, just pay for shipping
    this will be limited time offer wont last long

use coupon code ms4real
    to get 1 free trackball and chrome ring you must pay for shipping and handling and limited time offer

Thanks
    Fonlogix

Wonder how long it took MSreal to get her trackball?????
    01-05-09 12:33 PM
    I bet someone else got the trackball instead of ms4real!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD