So,

Over the last few months I have noticed some interesting changes at work. (I work for the government) Anyway, since about august at least 5-7 of my coworkers have been saying they are going to wait and buy bb10.

However, over the last week I have noticed almost all of them with new devices. Obviously I don't question them or anything as they have freedom of choice.

I have noticed one iPhone 5, several lumia 920 (must be very popular) and one LG 4?

The question is, I wonder how Many other folks previously awaiting bb10 have gotten something else?

I guess we all say we're wanting bb10 but you dont notice that people get something else in the meantime.
    Obviously my 7 coworkers won't nmake or break rim, but at the same time I doubt they will be getting bb10.
    Hurry up and get here bb10.
    11-24-12 11:01 AM
    I work for a corporation, thousands of employees but I interact with about 30 of them regularly.

The people who have iPhones are all holding steady until BlackBerry 10 drops since most of them currently have an iPhone 4 or 4S. The iPhone 5 wasn't enticing at all with it's "taller" screen. Then the majority of these 30 people all had BlackBerry devices at one point, everyone misses the physical keyboard. We got one guy who has a Samsung Focus (Windows Phone 7) and 9 people with various Android devices. All of us are waiting for BlackBerry 10.... and we're all 30 & under.
    11-24-12 11:10 AM
    Not me but I'm waiting for my upgrade also and that isn't until next summer.
    11-24-12 11:11 AM
    I work in an office with around 30 coworkers, most are between 22 and 30 years old. Most of them are using an iPhone 4 or 4S and a few Android devices. One guy last week just upgraded to the SG3. There is only one other person with a Blackberry, and she has a 9650. I think BB10 will have to really impress them before they jump on it.
    11-24-12 11:37 AM
    So I wonder if people come on Here only to say they are getting bb10 but then go and get something else.
    11-24-12 12:13 PM