Is there a free program out there to receive faxes on BB?
    08-19-09 10:16 PM
    not that I've ever heard of.

Funny, just this evening I was complaining at work that we had to use fax still and how far behind we were with technology
    08-19-09 10:21 PM
    That would be nice for sure
    08-19-09 11:10 PM
    I haven't heard of any BB specific programs yet, but there are many Fax-to-Email services available online. This would be an easy workaround for now as it would send the faxes to your email address.
    08-19-09 11:19 PM
    I haven't heard of any BB specific programs yet, but there are many Fax-to-Email services available online. This would be an easy workaround for now as it would send the faxes to your email address.
    im lookin for a free one cause i only need to get one fax
    08-20-09 02:33 PM
    I would find an fax to email service then (if you want) set an agent in the mail account that sends your BB a message when the fax arrives. Really, if you got a fax as an email attachment how would you be able to look at it on your BB? Remember that faxes are 200dpi (or thereabouts) graphics. Either you would have to shrink it so much that you would be barely able to see the text, or you'd have to scroll around your screen. And if you needed to print it, what would you do then?
    08-20-09 02:49 PM
    If you only need to get one fax, download the trial version of
    eOffice
    08-20-09 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD