Last night I received an email on my Blackberry from "donotreply@blackber..."
    It said - Automatically generated email: Do not reply to this email-- you asked to have your password sent to your device your password is: (my password).

I never asked to have my password sent to me, infact I don't even know how to ask for it. Also, I don't keep my phone locked. Does anyone know how this email could be generated?
    07-22-09 10:12 AM
    If you go to the BIS site,

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html/

You can click on forgot password and then enter a PIN or Username to have it mailed to you.

It could be someone trying to hack your account (unlikely), or someone messing around. Most likely though, someone entered the wrong PIN and entered yours by mistake. They will probably post on some forum asking why they didn't get their password mailed to them.
    07-22-09 10:56 AM
    Thanks Alleycat, if thats the only way to generate the email then I won't worry about it. I can't see why someone would want to hack into my account. Someone must have entered the wrong PIN and I got the email. Thanks for your help.
    07-22-09 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD