I got my bestskinsever today and i just need some reassurance here. frankly i am terrified to put something wet anywhere NEAR my phone, let-a-lone ON it. i know it's best for my baby, but i need to know that this is OK!

oh, and i wanted to know that should i ever take this off, is it going to leave a sticky residue?
    03-07-08 01:35 PM
    Do it. It truly is the Best Ever. Just don't soak it. Get it wet enough to adhere and you'll be fine. If you ever choose to take it off you can do so with little to no residue, and can clean up the BB and get it back to new.
    03-07-08 01:46 PM
    Dont drench each piece in the solutions. Make sure you take the battery door off and the battery out. The only place you really need to worry about water is for the screen protector. Have a cloth handy. Other than that, just be careful, I installed mine easily and trouble-free.
    03-07-08 01:46 PM
    I dipped mine in a soapy solution, then shook off the excess and put it on,

If you are around me, 07457 is my zip, let me know, we can get that on there for ya!
    03-07-08 01:52 PM
    What I did to ensure water wouldn't get into the battery compartment was to disengage the back from the BB and put that piece on separately. I used a blowdryer on a low, cool setting to help the BSE adhere more rapidly and get the water out.

Worked seamlessly!
    03-07-08 06:05 PM
    If you don't squeeze your blackberry, the juice won't be sticky.
    03-07-08 09:14 PM
    It is scary, but I have never read of any problem on any forums--and I didn't have a problem either. As I said in another thread it doesn't need to be any wetter than it gets during use in the light rain. I just took mine off to install the otterbox and there was no residue at all.

Eli
    03-08-08 03:24 PM
    ok, after nearly having a heart attack putting the thing on, i put the battery back in, put the cover back on and turned it over to see that he radio was off on the phone! i think i had a stroke...

after calming down i remembered where you can turn it on and off, went to it, turned it back on and all is good. whew, i don't need this stress.

i like the complete coverage, but the stickiness of it is weird. it's going to always be in a skin so i guess it won't bother me. however, on the the screen of all places there are two lines running from top to bottom that are quite annoying, how did that happen? i feel like i saw the screen better using the PDA screen protectors also. i'm hoping this gets better as it continues to dry.
    03-09-08 09:27 PM
    It will... don't stress!
    03-09-08 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD