Hi,

I have just had to replace my Curve 8310 as it was faulty. I have a new (pre-owned) one and I would really love to have all my old applications back! The majority of them were bought direct on here, Crackberry.

I go into 'Mobile App Store' I think it was called, and I can see all the apps listed and on the right hand side there are green arrows and when I hover the mouse over them it says 'upgrade' if I click on any of those green arrows it just searches the web for a programme to open them so I dont think thats the right way about doing it

(by the way, I didnt do a 'back up' with the desktop manager) please please will someone tell me, in step by step terms! how to do it.

Thanks in anticipation of getting this sorted! x
    12-28-09 05:53 AM
    You should be able to download the programs and use your old registration numbers. All that information is listed in your account I believe.

Change your pin number and any other registration information in your account to be the current info.
    Pretend you never had the program.
    Download and install.
    Then use your original registration number to activate.

Good luck.
    12-28-09 06:28 AM
    I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to me but what is so frustrating is.... I am asking HOW to download for a second time and I said I needed step by step instructions and the reply just says simly 'download and install' - just like that!

I need to know HOW to download!

Someone please help
    12-28-09 12:20 PM
    Make sure your account info is up to date, including the device and the PIN.

Then simply click the download button and either email a link or SMS to yourself. The process will prompt you as you go along.
    12-28-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD