glamorous by fergie...

i wake up to "if you don't got no money take your broke a-- home"

motivates me to wake up & make some $$ lol
    07-14-08 03:02 AM
    i wake up to sandstorm by darude.
    gets me pumped for my day, haaa.
    07-14-08 03:08 AM
    BB Smart Alarms Pro is a great application to use for an alarm clock! Big Numbers and snooze. Very easy to set an alarm. I use "ghost in the phone" very annoying! Ringtone by title - Ghost In The Phone | CrackBerry.com
    07-14-08 06:11 AM
    I second BBSmart Alarms Pro!!

Wakes me up every morning, no problem!! Never have to set an alarm again... I can schedule the alarms for my whole work week schedule and not worry about changing the times and all that...

BBSmart Alarms Pro - Business & Finance BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    07-14-08 07:33 AM
    I second BBSmart Alarms Pro!!

Wakes me up every morning, no problem!! Never have to set an alarm again... I can schedule the alarms for my whole work week schedule and not worry about changing the times and all that...

BBSmart Alarms Pro - Business & Finance BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    Just a gentle caution: BBSmart Alarms does not wake up a phone that has been automatically (or manually) turned off. The native alarm clock will overcome the OFF state and sound the alarm. They are supposedly working on adding that feature to BBSmart.
    07-14-08 08:55 AM
    BB Smart Alarms Pro is a great application to use for an alarm clock! Big Numbers and snooze. Very easy to set an alarm. I use "ghost in the phone" very annoying! Ringtone by title - Ghost In The Phone | CrackBerry.com
    I just previewed Ghost in the Phone, that'll wakeyou up alright - ugh!

I use BB Quickbell, annoying enough for me.

I've used my mobile phone for an alarm clock for 10+ years - I travel a lot and always take my alarm clock (phone) with me, you never have to remember to set it if you're staying in a hotel and if you ever lose power your alarm still works.
    07-14-08 11:50 AM
    It doesn't matter what I use, my dog gets up at the first sound and she then makes sure that everyone else gets up with dog kisses. She's a Cattle Dog and always wants to do something RIGHT NOW - HURRY UP! Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 01:48 PM
    I use mine for an alarm clock when I am at work. I use a quote from the movie "300".

King Leonidas screaming:

Spartans!! What is your profession.......HOOHAA!! HOOHAA!! HOOHAA!!"

I forgot to turn it off on one of my off duty days once. It went off on Saturday morning around 5 AM on my nightstand. My wife sat bolt upright and screamed " Auuughhhh!!". I think she nearly messed the bed! :
    07-14-08 02:03 PM
    Claasic ringer works for me on the Normal setting...very loud on the High setting! Maybe I just don't sleep deep enough?
    07-14-08 02:15 PM
    I use it as my only alarm clock and us the Notifier_Eager tone that came preloaded. It's not loud and obnoxious but get's the job done.
    07-14-08 02:52 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD