The Priv is hands down my favorite phone that I have ever owned. That is why I have 2 devices, one personal and one for work, I would never replace it with any other phone out there, but living with it for almost a year now I cant help but find myself wanting some things fixed, some are very important and some are not...so hopefully blackberry can make the "Priv 2" with these changes

1) Replacing the 808 with the latest high end snapdragon and optimizing it to perform without heating under heavy load, which the current 808 on the Priv does. The 820 or whatever is available when BlackBerry decides to make the phone.
    2) Having at least 4gb of Ram
    3) A rear camera of 12Mp with better low light and overall performance than the current 18Mp. Google pixel and the Samsung s7 are few examples of extremely good phone cameras, both happened to be 12Mp. more pixels in a camera doesn't make it better, which from the dtek60's 21Mp camera I can see blackberry is heading the other way.
    4)Wide angle front camera of 5 or 8Mp, which should have been in the Priv 1.
    5) better GPS...the GPS performs surprisingly bad for a flagship phone, and I have achieved much better GPS signals with much older and mid-ranged phones, I also use the gps around 3 hours every day
    6)The screen on the priv is an amazing screen, the only thing that I would want to change is maybe increase the curve a little more, similar to Samsung s7 edge's screen...but that really is just a "while you're at it" thing and the current screen is just perfect.
    7) A back that does NOT flex.
    8) A quick fingerprint scanner, designed as discreet as possible.
    9) Water proof, or at least weather proof phone
    10) usb type-C
    11) I know blackberry people will want a bigger battery, so at least a 9000mAh...just kidding, I honestly think that the current battery is large enough but the performance and battery saving of the current chip is what made the priv last as much as some of the smaller phone batteries out there, so with upgrading the current processor, hopefully there will be no need for a bigger battery than the current 3450mAhm, ah hell, make it 3500mAh
    Software can be optimized at any time later so I will not be getting into that.
    Physical keyboard is a bit on the small size, which some people have complained about, but for me I think it's great, and the sliding form factor is an amazing feature which I personally prefer over the classic view of the BlackBerry.
    With BB security and performance updates and google OS updates, it would be a perfect phone that would last me at least 3 to 4 more years.

What other feature that you want added to the list of requested features of the Priv 2
    JLOforshort likes this.
    10-26-16 04:40 AM
    The Priv is hands down my favorite phone that I have ever owned. That is why I have 2 devices, one personal and one for work, I would never replace it with any other phone out there, but living with it for almost a year now I cant help but find myself wanting some things fixed, some are very important and some are not...so hopefully blackberry can make the "Priv 2" with these changes

1) Replacing the 808 with the latest high end snapdragon and optimizing it to perform without heating under heavy load, which the current 808 on the Priv does. The 820 or whatever is available when BlackBerry decides to make the phone.
    2) Having at least 4gb of Ram
    3) A rear camera of 12Mp with better low light and overall performance than the current 18Mp. Google pixel and the Samsung s7 are few examples of extremely good phone cameras, both happened to be 12Mp. more pixels in a camera doesn't make it better, which from the dtek60's 21Mp camera I can see blackberry is heading the other way.
    4)Wide angle front camera of 5 or 8Mp, which should have been in the Priv 1.
    5) better GPS...the GPS performs surprisingly bad for a flagship phone, and I have achieved much better GPS signals with much older and mid-ranged phones, I also use the gps around 3 hours every day
    6)The screen on the priv is an amazing screen, the only thing that I would want to change is maybe increase the curve a little more, similar to Samsung s7 edge's screen...but that really is just a "while you're at it" thing and the current screen is just perfect.
    7) A back that does NOT flex.
    8) A quick fingerprint scanner, designed as discreet as possible.
    9) Water proof, or at least weather proof phone
    10) usb type-C
    11) I know blackberry people will want a bigger battery, so at least a 9000mAh...just kidding, I honestly think that the current battery is large enough but the performance and battery saving of the current chip is what made the priv last as much as some of the smaller phone batteries out there, so with upgrading the current processor, hopefully there will be no need for a bigger battery than the current 3450mAhm, ah hell, make it 3500mAh
    Software can be optimized at any time later so I will not be getting into that.
    Physical keyboard is a bit on the small size, which some people have complained about, but for me I think it's great, and the sliding form factor is an amazing feature which I personally prefer over the classic view of the BlackBerry.
    With BB security and performance updates and google OS updates, it would be a perfect phone that would last me at least 3 to 4 more years.

What other feature that you want added to the list of requested features of the Priv 2
    Does it matter?
    There is never going to be a Priv 2

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-26-16 06:17 AM
    Does it matter?
    There is never going to be a Priv 2

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    One can dream right ?
    10-26-16 06:25 AM
    One can dream right ?
    Absolutely
    That's all we BlackBerry fans can do really