That is exactly what the subject line from an e-mail I received this morning about 15 minutes ago read, from RIM/BlackBerry.

Shocked as to what it may be revealing I couldn't wait to click into it and see if this was it... the announcement of the Monaco, Dakota, etc...

Since I was viewing this on my 9530, and not my work computer, I clicked to the mobile site to find.....................

NOTHING NEW. Except the existing lineup of BlackBerries and a page dedicated to the PlayBook. They were even advertising the 9530 on there. WTF?

Anyone else get this email, and as disappointed as I am?

release a new lineup...now!
    Last edited by RyMac04; 01-27-11 at 10:00 AM.
    01-27-11 09:42 AM
    Are you able to reply? If I'd received that email I would have immediately sent a reply - "Sure - I'm more than ready and have been for months. As soon as you produce something worth upgrading to I might - but you'd better hurry - a LOT of nice phones are tempting me."
    01-27-11 11:23 AM
    Are you able to reply? If I'd received that email I would have immediately sent a reply - "Sure - I'm more than ready and have been for months. As soon as you produce something worth upgrading to I might - but you'd better hurry - a LOT of nice phones are tempting me."
    +1...I'm ready too and i'm grabbing the Droid2...oh wait that's not a BlackBerry. Sorry RIM, ya got zero in the hopper!
    01-27-11 11:27 AM
    +1...I'm ready too and i'm grabbing the Droid2...oh wait that's not a BlackBerry. Sorry RIM, ya got zero in the hopper!
    I am really being tempted, and lately have been thinking of the iphone. But I really want to know more about the s2 successor. Thankfully I have will power and can wait this out.
    01-27-11 11:44 AM
    I am really being tempted, and lately have been thinking of the iphone. But I really want to know more about the s2 successor. Thankfully I have will power and can wait this out.
    I've had enough of Storm, tried them both. If they dumped the clicky screen and gave it a real touchscreen like torch, maybe I'd look at it, but I won't wait for it.
    01-27-11 11:51 AM
    That is exactly what I thought about doing.. and since you also suggested it. I did. I expressed just about exactly what you wrote. We'll see if it bounces back to me, or better yet if they respond. Hoping for the latter.
    1magine likes this.
    01-27-11 11:57 AM
    With all this talk about Sprint adding $10 to my bill as soon as I upgrade, I'm not trying to hear all this noise about new devices, unless they are

1) Coming to Sprint
    2) Better Devices

I just want a new phone. Is that really so much to as RIM??? (To Be Fair, the leaks have wet my appetite.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-11 12:10 PM
    I absoutely AM ready for my next Blackberry...

Dual-core processor, LTE, global, horizontal slider+touchscreen device

...I just wish RIM would produce it.
    01-27-11 01:56 PM
    That is exactly what the subject line from an e-mail I received this morning about 15 minutes ago read, from RIM/BlackBerry.

Shocked as to what it may be revealing I couldn't wait to click into it and see if this was it... the announcement of the Monaco, Dakota, etc...

Since I was viewing this on my 9530, and not my work computer, I clicked to the mobile site to find.....................

NOTHING NEW. Except the existing lineup of BlackBerries and a page dedicated to the PlayBook. They were even advertising the 9530 on there. WTF?

Anyone else get this email, and as disappointed as I am?
    release a new lineup...now!
    Just got it. Rediculous. Pathetic even. It's as if they're pushing me away!
    01-27-11 02:14 PM
    I just received the same email from RIM on my Storm 9530 and replied with my disappointment.
    I passed on upgrading to the Storm 2 long ago. I will pass on the Verizon iPhone too, but RIM needs to show that they're working on something besides the PlayBook!
    01-27-11 03:05 PM
    That would be a perfect email!
    01-27-11 03:08 PM
    I just received the same email from RIM on my Storm 9530 and replied with my disappointment.
    I passed on upgrading to the Storm 2 long ago. I will pass on the Verizon iPhone too, but RIM needs to show that they're working on something besides the PlayBook!
    Your first post...welcome to CrackBerry.
    01-27-11 03:16 PM
    I was very excited about the news about the CDMA line up. Can't wait!!!!!
    01-27-11 06:39 PM
    Perfect lol.....nothin else needs to be said
    01-27-11 09:23 PM
    well... maybe they read our emails!!!

http://crackberry.com/exclusive-cdma...olution?page=1
    BayouBengal21 likes this.
    01-27-11 10:30 PM
    I think you had the inside on this one, nice.

well... maybe they read our emails!!!

http://crackberry.com/exclusive-cdma...olution?page=1
    01-27-11 11:56 PM
    Crackberry blogs say it well and nicely done too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 06:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD