If I try to reach this site from my BB it hangs and runs scripts endlessly, even after I close my BB browser the hourglass pops every 4 seconds or so until I shut down for at least five minutes, lesser duration continues the issue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Matt
    06-29-08 06:17 PM
    MIne acts funny sometimes also, try hitting the menu button and see if it shows anything. It works for me.
    06-29-08 06:18 PM
    are you going to the wap site or the regular site..... try wap.crackberry.com
    06-29-08 06:19 PM
    Have you tried going directly to the WAP site?

CrackBerry.com WAP Homepage
    06-29-08 06:19 PM
    Do you need Viigo to run CB smoothly on your BB?
    Or can you just go to the Wap site?
    Or is that not how that works?
    How do you get the CB laucher?

Sorry so many questions.
    I don't use many apps on my BB.
    So I'm not that familer with the process.
    06-29-08 06:50 PM
    Just goto wap.crackberry.com (remove the www). You can then goto the forums and there is also a link to download the new launcher.
    06-29-08 07:02 PM
    So I assume since you didn't address it,
    Viigo is only highly suggested?

Anyway, I tried to download the laucher and it said:

HTTP Error 406:
    Not Acceptable

The page you are trying to load
    is not supported by the browser.
    Please try loading a different page.

06-29-08 07:07 PM
    Do you need Viigo to run CB smoothly on your BB?
    Or can you just go to the Wap site?
    Or is that not how that works?
    How do you get the CB laucher?

Sorry so many questions.
    I don't use many apps on my BB.
    So I'm not that familer with the process.
    Viigo is more or less an RSS reader unless your running the beta version which incorporates a couple more features... so Viigo truly has nothing to do with cb other then being an app that has designed a Crackberry Edition for the community and its member...

Yes you can go directly to the WAP site by go to wap.crackberry.com from your Blackberry broweser...

You can download the crackberry launcher right off the welcome screen on the WAP site... i beleive its the first option you see all the way at the top of the WAP site...

Hope this helps!
    06-29-08 07:07 PM
    Viigo is more or less an RSS reader unless your running the beta version which incorporates a couple more features... so Viigo truly has nothing to do with cb other then being an app that has designed a Crackberry Edition for the community and its member...

Yes you can go directly to the WAP site by go to wap.crackberry.com from your Blackberry broweser...

You can download the crackberry launcher right off the welcome screen on the WAP site... i beleive its the first option you see all the way at the top of the WAP site...

Hope this helps!
    Oh, good.
    I didn't want to DL something that was going to take up a lot of room.
    But read the above post.
    I can't DL the launcher.
    06-29-08 07:12 PM
    Oh, good.
    I didn't want to DL something that was going to take up a lot of room.
    But read the above post.
    I can't DL the launcher.
    Make sure you are NOT using WWW prior to the adress... it should be just wap.crackberry.com
    06-29-08 07:15 PM
    Viigo is nice, but not in anyway necessary to to visit CrackBerry on you BB.
    06-29-08 07:16 PM
    Make sure you are NOT using WWW prior to the adress... it should be just wap.crackberry.com
    It worked. Thanks.
    06-29-08 07:30 PM
    It worked. Thanks.
    No prob happy you got it up and running!
    06-29-08 07:34 PM
    Just goto wap.crackberry.com (remove the www). You can then goto the forums and there is also a link to download the new launcher.
    Thank you very much! No one mentioned removing the "www"...no wonder my BB couldnt load it.
    06-29-08 07:41 PM
    Ah and here's my first post from the wap site. Never knew how to access it before now and never asked coz I could access the regular site using opera mini. But this is much faster!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-08 07:48 PM
    Thank you very much! No one mentioned removing the "www"...no wonder my BB couldnt load it.
    Glad to assist.
    06-29-08 08:40 PM
    I'm going to enjoy posting from the wap site.
    I use my BB so much, when I use my computer sometimes I forget to add commas and periods.
    06-29-08 08:53 PM
    Could be the scheduled data outage planned for this weekend, youre still experiencing some residual effects.
    06-29-08 09:28 PM
    Thanks all, I am newb and really, things are great. didn't try the wap site but I'm sure no one would steer me wrong. You guys are great.

Thanks again,

Matt
    06-30-08 10:41 AM
    Mine still hangs up once in a while when trying to launch from the CB icon, but I just go to the BB site and use go to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 11:32 AM
    For me the wap site and opera are about the same speed--opera may actually be a little faster.
    Since opera has a cleaner look I will continue to use it ...
    06-30-08 01:02 PM
    just download the launcher.
    06-30-08 01:37 PM
    No problems here since downloading the new launcher
    06-30-08 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD