Hello,

I currently have the Blackberry Curve 8310 phone and have been using it for a few weeks but been pondering on trying the AT&T Tilt phone. I was wonderign which is a better phone in the long run with features, quality, and an overall better phone. Could anyone give me some helpful tips or should I just keep the Curve? Thanks
    01-19-08 11:12 AM
    Keep the Curve
    01-19-08 12:09 PM
    I don't think you'll find anyone here that will say to try the Tilt. We're all pretty much BB fanatics.
    01-19-08 12:27 PM
    Hi john, I went from the tilt to the 8310 and I absolutely prefer the Curve over the Tilt because after using it for 2 weeks to text, go on the Internet, etc., it seemed like more of a hassle. You either use the touch screen and simulated keyboard or you flip it open and use that keyboard or you can write on the touch screen. The keyboard seemed cramped and slippery to me and I have small hands. Also, the battery drained extremely fast after about 6 hours. All of the features seemed nice and I admit I was swayed by them and the WiFi, but my Curve has the Tilt beat. It is really a matter of preference. The tilt also feels rather heavy to me. I hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-08 12:34 PM
    I looked at the Tilt at the AT&T store. Turns out the customer service guy there had one as his personal phone. When I asked him about how glitchy I'd heard the Tilt is, even he agreed that it really was prone to glitches and that the Curve was more stable.
    01-19-08 01:19 PM
    keep the curve i had the HTC 8525 and their phones are glitchy and slow b/c of windows mobile, plus i hated the touch screen too and they are also bulky, and you also have to worry about the sliding mechanism. your curve is thin one piece and no other moving parts
    01-19-08 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD