I've just started Berry Bigg (BerryBigg dot com) News back up and loaded it with feeds from Pinstack, Crackberry, etc...

I need users to log in and see if

1) This site is cool or just a waste of time
    2) Everything works ok. I've had problems with Pligg in the past.

I built the site to combat the problem with having so much news and no central place to see it all. I mean I use google reader but I still have to wade through all the posts. With this site, hopefully only the interesting posts come through, instead of 1000 storm reviews.

Please leave me any comments below or message me here at pinstack if you have any ideas or think of a good blackberry blog feed to suggest.

Thanks, Paul

Moderators: I hope you don't see this as spam as I only want to try it out and see if the community would find it usefull.
    10-31-08 03:25 PM
    needs pics.... i am a stooopid person and pics make it more inviting to me
    lol

other than that, the stories are good
    10-31-08 03:29 PM
    Awesome! I'll see what I can do on the weekend to add pictures. I went back to the site and your right. Needs pictures.
    10-31-08 03:59 PM
    lol

i only say that cause pics of shiny things make me happy!
    10-31-08 04:01 PM
    Benz are you a magpie in training?
    10-31-08 05:04 PM
    I tried to hit the site this a.m. using both IE and FF and neither one was able to pull up the page.

the key to launching a website is promotion and doing it the correct way. It takes time to get popular, keep working on it
    11-01-08 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD