He should get a Q10 lol

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 07:11 PM
    Kudos to him for using BB, but I'm not a fan of him. I don't consider him a "rapper." Hip-hop, yeah. Rap? No.
    let's not start that discussion. but yes, kudos.
    01-19-14 07:16 PM
    He's obviously using the best phone ever in my opinion, love the 9900!

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 07:23 PM
    What's your favorite drake song? Mine is " the language"

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 11:16 PM
    Drake is such a sick dude! I can't understand whyy BlackBerry haven't gave him freebies! Pfft worst behaviour!

Hook the brother up!

Posted via CB10
    He's kick'n it old skool!

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 11:36 PM
    It would be a good look if Drake would push the BB10 platform.

Posted via Q10
    01-19-14 11:38 PM
    Worst behaviour is the best song!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rohetaku; 01-21-14 at 04:52 AM.
    01-20-14 03:59 AM
    What they need to do is get someone like Jay-Z or Sean Combs on board. I bet either of those dudes would get this thing moving. They both have great influence on pop culture and what's considered cool and hip. Of course the likelihood of this actually happening is about zero.

Z10
    01-23-14 05:48 AM
    I hate jay-z but see the logic in this!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 05:55 AM
    I do and there's no updates available yet. I upgraded to a leak last year and before Christmas it deleted all my texts and 3 months of emails. If that would happen to Drake can you imagine the backlash?
    You're doing it wrong

I'm serious! You should have restored! I've installed leaks 3-4 different times and kept everything but the android apps. What OS are you on?

You seem pretty set that the Q10 is not for Drake. I disagree, and want to make sure that your decision doesn't stem from user error or oversight.

Posted with my Q10!
    01-23-14 10:48 AM
    Here's the problem...

Anytime you PAY a celebrity to use your product the general population picks up on things like that, now this is publicity and that means it's not all bad. But what's even MORE powerful is when a person of interest uses said products because they CHOOSE to, not because the dollar signs are pushing them to.

Does Samsung have a celebrity face, how about apple? If so I can't think of who they are. I think it's a bad investment all around with a very low roi.

Advertisement is needed sure and if BlackBerry wants to give there phones to celebs that's one thing. But I think there are better ways to spend money at this point.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 11:30 AM
    You're doing it wrong

I'm serious! You should have restored! I've installed leaks 3-4 different times and kept everything but the android apps. What OS are you on?

You seem pretty set that the Q10 is not for Drake. I disagree, and want to make sure that your decision doesn't stem from user error or oversight.

Posted with my Q10!
    Ok, I'm doing it wrong.

Tell me this though, why would Drake like his 9900 and hold on to it in this day and age of super smartphones? What other them the qwerty keyboard does the 9900 and the Q10 have in common?
    01-23-14 11:47 AM
    According to a tweet...

Drake wanted to stay home to play some Scrabble https://t.co/WjZZbyoHh2

On his table, you'll see the best BBOS device ever.

Attachment 239761

Man I miss my 9930 sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    Well, despite that news I'll keep my own 9930.
    01-23-14 11:49 AM
    Ok, I'm doing it wrong.

Tell me this though, why would Drake like his 9900 and hold on to it in this day and age of super smartphones? What other them the qwerty keyboard does the 9900 and the Q10 have in common?
    I'm not sure. I thought I read somewhere that he actually had a Q10.

Posted with my Q10!
    01-23-14 12:14 PM

Posted with my Q10!
    Lol, did you miss that this whole thread is about him still having a 9900 according to that recent tweet?
    01-23-14 12:29 PM
    Obviously he wouldnt switch to the Q10. Its much less efficient for the thingss he needs a phone for: emails, calling, messaging, writing notes. All of these are more cumbersome on bb10. I'm sure he doesnt care about media and gaming on his phone.

And Jay-Z already did an endorsement with Samsung. So yea, samsung does have celebs to help hype products.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 12:46 PM
    I'm not really a fan of Drake's music but I am a fan of Saturday Night Live and he was great on the show. I guess it's because he has a TV acting background but the guy was a natural at sketch comedy. He also made a lot of fun of his mixed African American/Jewish heritage.
    01-23-14 12:52 PM

Posted with my Q10!
    Who's to say that he didn't try the Q10 and went back to the 9900 afterwards, many people have done just that.
    01-23-14 12:53 PM
    Lol, did you miss that this whole thread is about him still having a 9900 according to that recent tweet?
    Nah, I caught that. I'm just wondering if he has both... I swear I saw a pic of him with a Q10 somewhere.

Look, I'm going off of what I've seen. I'm not going to try to justify another man's purchase based on assumptions that the 9900 is a better device. I think the Q10 would suit him better overall. It has the majority of the features from the legacy OS in the latest update. The Q10 does a fantastic job on that front. I was also a legacy user.

It's very possible that he carries two phones, one for writing down lyrics and another for general use. It's not uncommon. The point is, we don't know. I'm not trying to say this is the case. There's just no point in debating his property because unless Drake exclusively explains the reason behind his ownership, we're just assuming.

The point that I was trying to make was that the Q10 is the superior device thanks to recent updates.

Posted with my Q10!
    Last edited by LWKING; 01-23-14 at 01:15 PM.
    01-23-14 01:03 PM
    Nah, I caught that. I'm just wondering if he has both... I swear I saw a pic of him with a Q10 somewhere.
    01-23-14 01:10 PM

Look, I'm going off of what I've seen. I'm not going to try to justify another man's purchase based on assumptions that the 9900 is a better device. I think the Q10 would suit him better overall. It has the majority of the features from the legacy OS in the latest update. The Q10 does a fantastic job on that front. I was also a legacy user.

It's very possible that he carries two phones, one for writing down lyrics and another for general use. It's not uncommon. The point is, we don't know. I'm not trying to say this is the case. There's just no point in debating his property because unless Drake exclusively explains the reason behind his ownership, we're just assuming.

The point that I was trying to make was that the Q10 is the superior device thanks to recent updates.

Posted with my Q10!
    I don't know, maybe he likes to write his lyrics in the 9900 memos that he can then back up to Protect safely and wirelessly from anywhere. Perhaps he has hundreds or thousands saved already. What happens if he changes to a Q10?

Oh wait, Q10 can't do that.

Just a guess.
    01-23-14 01:30 PM
    Blackberry will always have a small handful of absolute die-hard loyalists. I am an epitome of that (haha). I have faith in blackberry as a company and I strongly believe that they will rise again. Lets all stay optimistic and continue to lend our unyielding support to blackberry!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 01:32 PM
    I don't know, maybe he likes to write his lyrics in the 9900 memos that he can then back up to Protect safely and wirelessly from anywhere. Perhaps he has hundreds or thousands saved already. What happens if he changes to a Q10?

Oh wait, Q10 can't do that.

Just a guess.
    Lol you're clearly determined. Fine then, I'll bite.

You have to CHOOSE to download Protect. On the Q10, you can write it down in a doc and save it to Remember. You could also save it to your micro SD card. Let's assume Drake does that now. He could also do this with the 9900.

Q10 only:

If your computer is on with BlackBerry Link open, you can save, move it, copy it to any folder on your computer like it was on your Q10 as long as you're connected to a mobile network OR wifi. This is done with the built in File Manager on BB10. You could also grab files from your computer and save it to your Q10 if you wrote something on there instead. Let's say he wanted to email something, but it was on his computer. No worries. Its like another folder on his phone. This also includes USB drives, multiple external hard drives, USB drives, hard drive partitions, etc. I've got nearly 1.5 terabytes of space on my Q10 at any time as long as my computer is running. I've got access to any document, photo, song, movie, video, file, and even the "personal" stuff, just like it was a part of my phone.

Let's say you like to turn your computer off... then you just email the document to yourself in whatever color, font, font size you want to back is up... It's not a big deal dude. The Q10 is better, just admit it lol.

Rapper Drake Still Rockin' the 9930-img_20140123_141214.png

Rapper Drake Still Rockin' the 9930-img_20140123_141238.png

Posted with my Q10!
    extisis likes this.
    01-23-14 02:16 PM
    Lol you're clearly determined. Fine then, I'll bite.

You have to CHOOSE to download Protect. On the Q10, you can write it down in a doc and save it to Remember. You could also save it to your micro SD card. Let's assume Drake does that now. He could also do this with the 9900.

Q10 only:

If your computer is on with BlackBerry Link open, you can save, move it, copy it to any folder on your computer like it was on your Q10 as long as you're connected to a mobile network OR wifi. This is done with the built in File Manager on BB10. You could also grab files from your computer and save it to your Q10 if you wrote something on there instead. Let's say he wanted to email something, but it was on his computer. No worries. Its like another folder on his phone. This also includes USB drives, multiple external hard drives, USB drives, hard drive partitions, etc. I've got nearly 1.5 terabytes of space on my Q10 at any time as long as my computer is running. I've got access to any document, photo, song, movie, video, file, and even the "personal" stuff, just like it was a part of my phone.

Let's say you like to turn your computer off... then you just email the document to yourself in whatever color, font, font size you want to back is up... It's not a big deal dude. The Q10 is better, just admit it lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140123_141214.png 
Views:	343 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	241077

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140123_141238.png 
Views:	343 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	241078

Posted with my Q10!
    Hmmm, and there's me thinking automatic daily backup to a secure native BB cloud is better then all that complicated stuff you just listed. Silly me lol.

Here's a thought, I don't think Drake is a geek.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    iamagod likes this.
    01-23-14 02:26 PM
    to think any of that is complicated means you shouldn't be toting a smartphone or any smart device for that matter. you don't have to be a geek to know how to compose a simple e-mail. had my chuckle for the day, thanks.
    LWKING likes this.
    01-23-14 02:31 PM
74 123