Hey guys,
    Got my blackberry a few days back, everythings been fine except today randomly i stopped recieving my e-mails and messages from facebook, via my message box, i then realised i wasn't recieving any e-mails to my hotmail account at all. I've looked everywhere, i can send e-mails, and recieve e-mails to my o2 email account also on the phone but not to this hotmail account, i dont see why it randomly stopped?
    It's really stressing me out!
    Please get back! thanks!

- Ben.
    x
    08-12-10 08:02 PM
    Also tried the battery pull etc, nothing
    08-12-10 08:05 PM
    im having the same problem. i dont know? if anyone has a solution please share.
    08-29-10 02:43 PM
    I had some missed hotmail emails in the past few weeks. It was significant enough that I switched my topic reply notifications on one forum from hotmail to aol. Though it does seem to be coming through again ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-10 03:43 PM
    I had the same issue not too long ago. Both of the icons for my hotmail accounts disappeared and I was not receiving any emails. I "powered down" and did a simple battery pull then decided to re-enter all of my email settings. Now I have it working again. You've already mentioned that the battery pull didn't work for you but try deleting the accounts and adding them to your device again.
    08-29-10 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD