While using my new Z10, I would uncover neat little features (at least to me) that I just want to do a quick post to let people know about it but not have to create an entire new thread each time. So I made this thread that will serve that purpose.

Shout out:

1) My boss sent me me an email regarding a change in our meeting schedule, so I swiped over to my calendar to make the change in an existing appointment, and low and behold within that event was a direct link to that very email my boss sent me regarding the change. Awesome. This saves me a lot of time having to search for such emails later if I needed to (like when I get lazy and don't make the changes until much later and that particular email gets buried in new mails). I don't know about others but I find this to be an awesome feature.

2) Freaking awesome how quick I'm typing out this post! I even forget it is an all touch and not a physical keyboard it is that good!!!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    bluetroll and kozmo68 like this.
    02-11-13 03:41 PM
    Can a mod edit the title, should be "Awesomeness"...lol.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 03:48 PM
    In the Hub, press on the date for a moment to get a side bar with actions, the best one is Mark Prior Read!

Symbol = Action
    greater than = Next Day
    less than = Previous Day
    up arrow with line = First Item
    down arrow with line = Last Item
    envelope with down arrow = mark prior read
    Trash Can = Delete all prior items
    02-11-13 03:56 PM
    I wish I could get my Z10, damn T-Mobile...
    02-11-13 03:58 PM
    Totally love what they did with Contacts. All my LinkedIn and Facebook contacts were automatically synced in there with their image profiles. I especially love how I can add or change information in existing contacts directly from my email - I just Add their new email or phone number and BB10 lets me add them as a new contact or append the new info to an existing contact. This makes it so much easier than having to copy-n-paste things over. I don't know if previous BBOS has this feature but I didn't have it with my old curve - so it was a nice new feature for me.
    02-12-13 11:58 PM
    I got my first XLS from work today emailed from my boss. I never thought a spreadsheet could look so pretty
    02-13-13 12:44 AM
    First time I noticed this, I was stunned for a few moments.

Where I live the winter can get quite cold (it's Canada after all), so my workplace has underground tunnels that connect major buildings and parkades to each other. So I was on a phone call on my Z10 and didn't realize that I went from top level, into an elevator, exit in the basement and now walking meters deep underground through a tunnel of solid concrete towards a parkade...and all the while still chatting away with no noticeable loss of signal. How amazing is that?! Normally, I'd lose signal in the elevator and definitely by the time I reach the basement, let alone actually reach the tunnel. I was flabbergasted when I ended the call and realized what just happened! lol.
    Snap51 likes this.
    02-28-13 10:53 AM
    My Z10 just won me an argument to get a brand new merchandise I bought fixed. The glass face had very faint scratches that you can only see at a certain angle under a lamp. It was really hard for me to prove in the store because of the different lighting condition, so I took a video of the evidence at home under an office lamp and showed it to the sales rep. She was amazed by what I showed on my Z10 and immediately sent my merchandise back to be fixed... And who says the Z10 camera is crappy?
    03-05-13 07:21 PM