Just got a new Blackberry Curve, and am clueless on some of it. I got it home and everytime I try to go on a webpage or ESPN it says "the radio on the device is currently turned off" and in the top right corner where the signal strength should be it reads "off".... what does this mean and how do I fix it? please help!!
    07-08-09 11:33 PM
    go to manage connections and click the mobile network option.
    07-08-09 11:37 PM
    Just got a new Blackberry Curve, and am clueless on some of it. I got it home and everytime I try to go on a webpage or ESPN it says "the radio on the device is currently turned off" and in the top right corner where the signal strength should be it reads "off".... what does this mean and how do I fix it? please help!!
    Turn it on buddy. Go to Manage Connections and it should say Mobile network,Wifi and bluetooth. you can maage those connections from that page..and also modify and find out the status on some. I would also check your batt level...if its too low it will tuen off the radio. Hope this helps...if anyone else has any other recommendations...
    07-08-09 11:39 PM
    Turn it on buddy. Go to Manage Connections and it should say Mobile network,Wifi and bluetooth. you can maage those connections from that page..and also modify and find out the status on some. I would also check your batt level...if its too low it will tuen off the radio. Hope this helps...if anyone else has any other recommendations...
    Sorry the "n" button on my laptop sometimes gets stuck...but I think you know what i meant. lol
    07-08-09 11:39 PM
    Major Pwnage!!
    07-08-09 11:40 PM
    Thanks guys, I had dropped the phone and thought maybe I wrecked it somehow. thanks for the quick responses though, I appreciate it.
    07-08-09 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD