Any recommendations for what app works best? I'm more interested in talk radio. Tried Flycast but had too many issues.
    05-03-09 08:53 AM
    Yeah, I need one of these too. But for bbc radio stations.
    And what would be the bitrate?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 09:05 AM
    I use IHeart. Some buffering issues, but it's free.
    05-03-09 09:11 AM
    I listen to bbc radio through moodio. Set up an account & add stations on your pc and then listen on your BB.
    Just be careful as there is a normal site (to set up your account) and a mobile site for your BB.

Good luck and contact me if you have any problems.

05-03-09 09:19 AM
    I personally use slacker radio. I have used it online for awhile and was excited to see that I could load it on my BB as well. You can pick a favorite artist and it will create a station with like artists for you. You can ban songs, or have them play more often as well. I'm a big fan.
    05-05-09 10:08 AM
    I use both Pandora and moodio.
    05-05-09 10:14 AM
    I use flycast or Iheart. Both are reliable for me (and free!). If I was in the U.S. I'd definitely give pandora / slacker a chance.
    05-05-09 10:15 AM
    I liked pandora, but deleted it since I just listen to my downloaded music in my car through my bb now.
    05-05-09 10:33 AM
    i like slacker's interface and the options you have with it, the quality is a lot higher too. buttt... i chose pandora cause it just a whole lot faster and i dont mind the quality of music
    05-05-09 10:39 AM
    John,

I stumbled upon moodio dot fm.

Log in, create an account, choose your radio stations, and log-in from your BB device browser to select the station to listen to.

I live in Oklahoma City, and have had NO trouble listening to jazz stations around the world, and without disconnect problems. Fantastic sound.

Changes to your selections must be done from a PC, but use is via your BB browser client.

Good Luck.

Phil Boudrot
    Oklahoma City, OK
    05-05-09 05:34 PM
    I have slacker and iheartradio both are great.

05-05-09 07:00 PM
    I vote for Moodio...only because I can pull off the local news/talk stations for on-the-go.
    05-05-09 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD