This app is awesome. I'm able to listen to the Jim Rome Show on a radio station out of LA on it.
    Rome is the man!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 12:46 PM
    Doesn't seem to work with my Pearl(8130) either, tried both Slacker and iheartradio. Anyone know any workarounds.
    03-24-09 01:21 PM
    when i try to send the download to my phone it says not compadible is there anybody here that can help me?
    03-25-09 05:39 PM
    I tryed Slacker and Flycast. Now I have Norbex. Seems great---stations by location and type of music. Nobex Radio Companion - Helps You Keep Your Music Collection Fresh!
    03-25-09 10:34 PM
    I have flycast... But it doesn't pick up bubba the love sponge's live morning show in tampa Fl, ... does anybody know of this one does? What station is his show on anyway?

I'm using Moodio to listen to Bubba. When you sign up, and log in, click on add stations and type in Tampa and click apply. Look for the bone 102.5. If that helps, let me know.

03-26-09 09:08 PM
    This app is awesome. I'm able to listen to the Jim Rome Show on a radio station out of LA on it.
    It is awesome.... I finally found a way to get it working properly on the Storm... I deleted the non working program... reinstalled it from the site again and before doing anything else I pulled the battery.... cool beans! Works pretty good now. It even remember my favorites from the bummed out install.... so for now it seems to be working ok.
    03-26-09 09:54 PM
    Ok so just to be sure iheart is the only program where you can hear the live radio with or can you do this with all the apps that are being talked here?

03-27-09 08:57 AM
    For those claiming this works on the storm, How did you get it to dl its telling me that the storm 9530 is not supported?
    03-28-09 04:23 AM
    For those claiming this works on the storm, How did you get it to dl its telling me that the storm 9530 is not supported?
    Visit the download link from your Storm's BB Browser. You will get the download. Trust me, I did it on my Storm and it works. If you view it from you computer, it still says not supported.

Enjoy. I used it in my car by plugging my Storm into my car's auxiliary jack. Worked great!
    03-28-09 06:48 AM
    I just heard about iheart yesterday on my favorite radio station. I'm all over it!

03-28-09 09:37 AM
    I'm using Moodio to listen to Bubba. When you sign up, and log in, click on add stations and type in Tampa and click apply. Look for the bone 102.5. If that helps, let me know.

It works... I'm the one who added the station to Moodio... It took me awhile to find the correct address ... I'm pretty sure you found the one I added. Someone told me about Moodio in an earlier post in this thread.

03-28-09 04:02 PM
    I will try the iheartradio app. I have Nobex, which is another free radio app and Slacker. I really prefer Nobex to Slacker because Nobex is the actual regular radio station that I would be listening to in the car. Slacker is music but not really the radio. I will see how Nobex compares to iheartradio. Thanks for the tip! :-)

03-28-09 09:59 PM
    Visit the download link from your Storm's BB Browser. You will get the download. Trust me, I did it on my Storm and it works. If you view it from you computer, it still says not supported.

Enjoy. I used it in my car by plugging my Storm into my car's auxiliary jack. Worked great!
    Hmm, must be buggy. I visited the site from my storm and I also get the message that my blackberry is not supported.
    03-28-09 10:20 PM
    I'm in the UK and downloaded Flycast which I staryted listerning to when I go to bed in the evening, even though I can't pick up Uk stations I started trying a few different stations and I've found an excellent statiion.
    Its called KJCE TALK 1370am and in the evening after 11pm (uk time) there's a guy called Micheal Savage he does a programme called savage. Nation, well worth a listen he has me in fits of laughter most evenings.

03-29-09 01:51 PM
    Hmm, must be buggy. I visited the site from my storm and I also get the message that my blackberry is not supported.
    Same here
    03-30-09 09:05 PM
    I love the clarity of slacker. When I'm in the vehicle it sounds just as good as XM to me. I haven't tried Nobex or iheart but I might give them a shot too.
    03-30-09 09:09 PM
    Third times a charm
    03-30-09 09:17 PM
    it is a very good app and I just wish there were some more radio stations that would play over the internet so iheart could pick it up
    03-31-09 07:33 AM
    Check out moodio they have a great selection of internet stations....

http://moodio.fm
    03-31-09 09:10 AM
    Phenomenal.

Didn't know if you Crackberry addicts out there know about this yet! It's been floatin around some other forums and sites since yesterday I think. But I decided to give it a shot since it was free and all...but you can listen to the radio on your Blackberry now. You just go to iheartradio . com on your device and it downloads from there, its pretty easy.
    My Bold is kickin **** with it and I have been having only minor issues with it..sometimes it takes a little bit to buffer..but I guess thats expected since its in beta.

Anyway, I wanna give it a thumbs up. The company that created it is on the right track with this application.

Does any one know anything else about it???
    Anything I should particularly look out for or is there anything cool that I'm missin' (I've just been listening to The Edge in Dallas..haven't heard that station since I moved from there 3 years ago!!!)

sure but It won't works outside USA
    Last edited by blackberryitalian; 03-31-09 at 11:49 AM.
    03-31-09 11:42 AM
    Oh I thought it would be real radio, but this i just an online stream. Shame.
    03-31-09 01:23 PM
    it is real radio, I just heard KANE and I'm in NYC!!! i love this app its great!!!
    03-31-09 02:59 PM
    iHeart plays for like 10 min and stops..i guess cause of signal
    03-31-09 03:26 PM
    I tried this app and while I live in Chicago, where there is no shortage of radio stations, the selection of local stations is minimal. Not a single one that I listen to anyway. Guess I'll have to dump it. Would have been nice.
    03-31-09 04:07 PM
    i don't really need radio on my bb..just music is good enough for me..maybe for sports broadcasting but i heard it's not live for sports broadcasting which totally defeats the whole purpose..
    03-31-09 04:45 PM
104 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD