Phenomenal.

Didn't know if you Crackberry addicts out there know about this yet! It's been floatin around some other forums and sites since yesterday I think. But I decided to give it a shot since it was free and all...but you can listen to the radio on your Blackberry now. You just go to iheartradio . com on your device and it downloads from there, its pretty easy.
    My Bold is kickin **** with it and I have been having only minor issues with it..sometimes it takes a little bit to buffer..but I guess thats expected since its in beta.

Anyway, I wanna give it a thumbs up. The company that created it is on the right track with this application.

Does any one know anything else about it???
    Anything I should particularly look out for or is there anything cool that I'm missin' (I've just been listening to The Edge in Dallas..haven't heard that station since I moved from there 3 years ago!!!)
    03-16-09 11:07 AM
    http://crackberry.com/iheartradio-la...io-application

It was posted on the CB homepage a couple hours ago I think.

03-16-09 11:38 AM
    Downloaded and doing the Snoopy Dance! Beautiful!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 11:49 AM
    haha, I wonder how I missed that!

This app makes my crackberry MUCH more addicting... now my fingers, eyes AND ears are giving it undivided attention. haha. I surely don't mind!!!!
    03-16-09 12:14 PM
    ya i LOOOOOVEEE this app. i follow iheart_radio on twitter so that's how i heard about it

good mix of stations to choose from
    03-16-09 12:21 PM
    doesn't work for the storm... that sucks :/
    03-16-09 12:30 PM
    yes the music does play on your blackberry storm. sounds great and everything seems to work wonderful. i use my storm in my car just as i would use xm radio. execpt its free. turn up the music and sounds like a new system whats better is you can listen to music staitons from other states. yessss go storm.
    03-16-09 12:36 PM
    just downloaded this myself, works on my curve and able to hear stations from back home (I now live in nyc, originally from west coast) so i can hear both now. sounds good, and i love free!!
    03-16-09 12:40 PM
    There are several other good options too, Nobex Radio Companion, Flycast, and my favorite Slacker.
    03-16-09 01:51 PM
    Another bummer if you live outside US though.
    03-16-09 01:56 PM
    Another bummer if you live outside US though.
    Totally agree with that.
    03-16-09 01:59 PM
    Pretty cool app!!
    03-16-09 02:22 PM
    For those outside of the US try moodio.fm
    03-16-09 02:42 PM
    There are several other good options too, Nobex Radio Companion, Flycast, and my favorite Slacker.

Pkcable-- Whats the difference between Slacker and iHeartRadio?
    03-16-09 03:10 PM
    I have not tried I heart yet, but I can tell you about Slacker. It's VERY similar to Pandora, which you may know from the internet. It has stations based on groups or genres, and it lets you vote on the songs and it plays them more or less based on your vote, and it picks other similar groups and songs. It lets you skip 6 songs on each station before you must close the program and open it again to get more skips.
    03-16-09 03:40 PM
    i went to the site and tried to download but its my device is not supported STORM babie
    03-16-09 03:40 PM
    oOoO.. Might have to check this out, I've been missing a couple stations from Chicagoland lately... Although they probably won't be on there.

03-16-09 03:56 PM
    This app has been on the iPhone and I have had it on my iPod touch. It's a great app. I am glad they finally released it for BBs.
    03-16-09 06:05 PM
    How many channels does it get? It says 150 when you go to download it, but iheartmusic.com says it has 780. Does the app only get 150?
    03-16-09 09:40 PM
    i live in Dubai so i guess i have to give moodio a try! Thxxx pkcable
    03-17-09 02:59 AM
    Thanks for this post I am definitely going to look into this now.

03-17-09 09:23 PM
    No luck on the 8830 either.
    03-17-09 10:05 PM
    pandora has a blackberry app out already!! how exciting
    =)
    03-18-09 04:53 AM
    I'm in Canada, what options do I have for radio on my Blackberry Bold? Is moodio.fm to only one and how do I go about getting it?
    03-18-09 06:35 AM
    Pkcable-- Whats the difference between Slacker and iHeartRadio?
    Slacker is a internet radio service with what seems like their own stations and you can customize your experience by "liking" or "banning" songs as they are played. It eventually learns what you like to hear. There are some commercials if you don't pay and you can skip songs (unlimited on a payed account, 6 per hour or something on free account)

it is a GREAT app.

Iheart is a clearchannel co. app. it pulls all clear channel local radio stations and lets you listen to any of them. these are real life FM radio stations like you hear in your car including talk radio etc.

also a cool app

i use both.
    03-18-09 07:11 AM
104 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD