"Every aspect of this smartphone has been purposely designed and built for a powerful premium experience."

- BlackBerry design person. (sorry, don't have time to go back and get a name.)

My immediate thought- geeze well if only they put this much attention to their other phones they actually are expecting people to buy. I still face palm every time I see a Q10, which is never, except on the Internet.

Hey ya'll how about a 4inch qwerty phone? Sounds like the best of both worlds. It has to look wild if it's not a slider.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 06:38 AM
    haha agreed. All these porsche phone are waste in valuable resources that BB could use elsewhere.
    11-19-13 06:50 AM
    "Every aspect of this smartphone has been purposely designed and built for a powerful premium experience."
    Every Aspect????

Operating System?
    Ecosystem?
    Even Hardware?

This is an advertising "gimmick" to try and make BlackBerry appear to be a premium "Brand". Even if they sell all 500 units at full price that won't come close to covering the cost for this device. But who knows how many sites and articles will give BlackBerry a little free advertising, thus making this a good move for the Brand.
    11-19-13 07:53 AM