Hey guys!!! Im a newbie and I have a question [[it might sound a little dumb]] but here goes.....
    I posted a new thread earlier today and people responded, but I never got an e-mail saying that other users had responded to my post...Is there a special setting I need to turn on so that I am notified when people respond instead of having to check throughout the day?! Thanks!!
    08-20-08 10:54 PM
    First welcome aboard and secondly, I "thought" email notification was something you had to select. Don't quote me though lol...
    08-20-08 11:56 PM
    You can set this up one of two ways. You can go into the User CP (user control panel) located at the top of the page. From here you can change your subscription/notification settings - this will allow you to automatically subscribe & receive notifications on any thread you open or post in. If you only want to choose certain threads to receive notifications on, you can just manually subscribe to the thread through the Thread Tools link at the top of the thread. Hope this helps!!!!
    08-21-08 12:03 AM
    There is an option in your control panel to set the default notifications. Yours is prob set to Daily, meaning you'll be notified once a day of all the replies. Go to your subscriptions and you can change the notifications to whatever you want.

The options are all in the User CP at the top menu bar

EDIT: Yeah what Michelle said!
    08-21-08 12:05 AM
    o0o0oh okay, THANKS GUYS!!!
    08-21-08 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD