So I know that if I compose a gmail message from my berry, it will show up online under sent mail. This Is not true vice versa, correct? What I compose online won't show up on handheld?

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 07:56 AM
    Yes, it will show up on your handheld. With the newest upgrade to BIS, Gmail now has 2-way sync.

I sent an e-mail from my laptop last night, and I have a copy of the e-mail that I sent on my BB. It's pretty dandy.
    06-29-10 08:02 AM
    Hm....really? I jusyt replied to an email via gmail and it didn't show up on handheld. Do I need to activate any feature?

06-29-10 10:07 AM
    Hmm, I believe that it should automatically start happening. Try this, delete your e-mail from the BIS settings, and then add it again, I remember that's what I had to do once to get some of the new features to add when they did a BIS upgrade. Give that a shot and see what happens.
    06-29-10 10:21 AM
    thanks, that worked!

this won't work w/ yahoo or hotmail right?
    06-29-10 12:29 PM
    Somewhat on tpoic, when I delete a message on the web version, it does not delete from my berry. Anyway to fix that?

06-29-10 12:34 PM
    No you can't.

What about the yahoo/hotmail thing?
    06-29-10 01:07 PM
    I don't believe that there it 2 way sync for Yahoo or Hotmail at this time, but I'm not 100% sure, since I don't use either of those, but I haven't heard about it here in the forums.

Glad that it worked!
    06-29-10 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD