I'm doing that Optimize Your BB! thing and trying to free up some space but I need help. I'm where it says to remove themes and it says remove any you don't want. How do I know which ones I DO want? I'm using the BB zen theme right now, do I just delete any .cod file that doesn't say BB zen?

OR (still trying to work this out)... there are 5 that say zen in the file name, each one with a different number: 104, 105, 107, 109, 119. Do I just delete all but one?

Awww help!
    Last edited by pinkdaisy226; 04-23-08 at 08:51 PM.
    04-23-08 08:46 PM
    Don't delete the ones that say dimension.cod lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-08 08:51 PM
    Ya it says which ones you have to keep. I believe it is bb dimension today and zen
    04-23-08 08:53 PM
    But there are so many zens, do I keep them all? And I just saw the note about dimension, so I put them all back?

I'm scared...!
    04-23-08 08:55 PM
    Okay what on earth... I just did what I was supposed to do, connected to my Desktop Manager, it restarted my phone and then my phone was moving very slowly (like, the trackball was lagging way behind and when I clicked on Media it took forever before it finally came up) and then that AWFUL error 523 showed up on my phone.

I hate that error. I'm restarting, hopefully, it won't show up again.
    04-23-08 09:03 PM
    Don't be scared, and don't get rid of anything your not comfortable getting rid of. Most of the ones called out are vendor themes and you can get rid of them. Do the removed file, so you can readd later if you choose. You can always come back to the memorry cleaning since the OS is on your pc.. Once you do it a couple times it's no big deal.
    GL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-08 09:09 PM
    Restarted the phone, same error came up. I'm officially annoyed/freaked.

I'm trying to download the latest version of Desktop Manager since I know I downloaded the latest Device Softward least week. Hopefully it'll work.
    04-23-08 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD