is there a limit to how many pics can go in an album?

is there a way to bulk download?
    01-27-09 08:41 PM
    01-27-09 10:32 PM
    thank you for trying but these actually arnt the answers i am looking for.

i need to know how many images can be placed in an album on photobucket. (have found out - it is 2500)

and my other question was.. i want to download more than one images at a time.... i.e. - check all and save. not right click each and save.

does anyone else know the answers?

thanks for trying Sultan!!!
    Last edited by chelseytx; 01-27-09 at 11:43 PM.
    01-27-09 11:40 PM
    My question is are you trying to do it on your BB or your desktop and if its the latter why ask here? I know this isn't a helpful post but ya
    01-28-09 12:52 AM
    yeah on the pc... because a lot of people use photobucket to host screenshots of their wallpapers and themes in a few of the threads here.
    01-28-09 12:58 AM
    thank you for trying but these actually arnt the answers i am looking for.

i need to know how many images can be placed in an album on photobucket. (have found out - it is 2500)

and my other question was.. i want to download more than one images at a time.... i.e. - check all and save. not right click each and save.

does anyone else know the answers?

thanks for trying Sultan!!!
    I'm not understanding the question. Let me rephrase it and answer what I assume your asking, correct me if I'm wrong.

"How do I upload more than one picture at a time?"

Once you choose to load pictures by clicking "choose files" (from PC), you will see a explore box pop up. In that box you can select multiple images by hitting ctrl+click on each file you want to upload. The ctrl key must be depressed during each subsequent click in order not to deselect the previous pictures. After choosing many pictures (they should be highlighted), hit the load button . All the selected items will load.

Did this answer your question?
    01-28-09 02:46 AM
    no... i know how to upload them.

when SAVING the images..... downloading them from the server......

i know you can right click save as or right click copy then paste...

i want to be able to save to my pc 10 images at a time... not one at a time.
    01-28-09 02:48 AM
    Ahhhh, I had a sneaky suspicion you knew that. Thats why I asked you to correct me.

The problem you are encountering is not restricted to photobucket. That is a browser restriction on all webpages in the world. You cannot select multiple images from a website and use the "save as" or "copy" function if that image is a link.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I just went and tried to do it multiple times on random addresses.
    01-28-09 02:59 AM
    No lalifeguard I'm almost positive you are correct you can only download by clicking eachone separately but at that point you can download as fast as you can click and choose save/copy
    01-28-09 09:02 AM
    Ya they need a bulk download option.. I moved all my stuff to a new account and want to organize it better...... but I have to save each image... blah...
    01-28-09 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD