So I finally ended up creating a custom PIN as all of the sudden a relevant word came to mind and I decided to go creative rather than first name last initial or something more "professional". I'm happy with it. As for my question, I looked at some contacts and see that they have them with certain letters in caps (example - JaneD). I did the same with my custom PIN, using a combination; so if my custom PIN was raBBit (it's not lol), would someone have to add me as raBBit or could they just use rabbit? Not sure if invites and such are case sensitive.

The custom PIN does show as case sensitive for my contacts with a subscription and now for myself. Also, in order to change a custom PIN I'd assume you'd have to cancel your subscription and see if the new one you want is available. What about if I just wanted to change those letters in caps to all lower case? Could I change this or is it a done deal unless I cancel and renew? Was just curious. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 06:49 AM