I have updated words with friends and craigslist to the latest version and they are still working plus there is no "you need Google play services " popping up any more
    which is great, but I don't know why.

the last time I updated Facebook pages manager and snap chat they would not work anymore so I had to find an older version

my question is now that these other two apps are not asking for Google play services has anybody tried the latest version of Facebook pages manager or snap chat and if you have are they still working
    I'm using an unlocked z30 with the latest os 10.3 software.
    any help would be great

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 09:39 AM
    I also had to downgrade my Snapchat because the latest version wouldn't work and I could no longer dismiss the "google play" warning. Unfortunately, Snapchat has now decided that anybody using a BlackBerry is using an "unauthorized third party app." They permanently shut down my account even though I was using the official Snapchat app. There is no recourse for this and the company refuses to reactivate my account or even look to see if I was using the real app. They just say that if you're using a BlackBerry, you're using an unauthorized app. So just a warning to you!
    03-19-15 11:52 AM
    I have been using an older version of snapchat and so far no problems.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 04:38 PM
    The best way to get tinder, snapchat, instagram and all the other apps that require google services is to download a really low version APK then update it using Google Play (http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/)

I have the latest tinder, snpachat and instagram all working perfectly and Google Play even sends me a notification to update it so it stays up to date.

PS for some reason if i don't have a low version of the app installed and i just download the new one in google play that requires google play services the app won't work until I delete it find a low version with no google services and update it using google play. So that step i crucial.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 08:19 PM
    Thanks, I will have to try that.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 12:01 AM